Samsung GS3 Service Question for all owners.

Rukin1

Okay in my room. moving around, i get 1 bar.. No 4G lol. I let my phone sit, it connects to 4G and my service is amazing.. Speed tests almost 1mb On 4G.. Does anyone else get better service if they let there phone sit?

Okay in my room. moving around, i get 1 bar.. No 4G lol. I let my phone sit, it connects to 4G and my service is amazing.. Speed tests almost 1mb On 4G.. Does anyone else get better service if they let there phone sit?

That is typical. Your skin attenuates signal more than most surfaces.

• Like 1

What is 1mb?  Do you mean 1MB or 1Mb?  I assume it's per second either way.

I get 1Mbps on 3G reliably and often 2MB on LTE.

Case matters!

What is 1mb?  Do you mean 1MB or 1Mb?  I assume it's per second either way.

I get 1Mbps on 3G reliably and often 2MB on LTE.

Case matters!

No I get 1mb a minute and divide that by 60. and you got the KBS! loljk

1Mb/min is about 16Kbps.  If only you spent the time on 28.8Kbps that I did in the past, you would shut your mouth and show some appreciation.  My introduction to the internet was via a 9600bps modem, and I was on BBSes with less than that.

either way all you guys talking about the speed does it matter.... the question was is service better on this phone wile the phone is saying still... i wish i could awnser i was supposed to get mine yesterday but it STILL has not come!

either way all you guys talking about the speed does it matter.... the question was is service better on this phone wile the phone is saying still... i wish i could awnser i was supposed to get mine yesterday but it STILL has not come!

The question was answered.

Any device will get better reception while you are not touching it. As soon as you pick it up, it will lose a bit of the signal. When you have a very weak signal, which he does, that can be enough to kick you off LTE.

• Like 1

Any device will get better reception while you are not touching it. As soon as you pick it up, it will lose a bit of the signal. When you have a very weak signal, which he does, that can be enough to kick you off LTE.

Yup I let my phone sit. it picks up 4G I move anyway i go to 3g and the funny thing is i get up to 2mb if I let it sit on 4G