GS3 and 4.2.2(3)NOT CM10.1

Rukin1

I heard that 4.2.2 is causing problems on the GS3 because of the ram or something other. IS this this why we haven't heard anything about the 4.2.2 for our phones? Is this true?

Mine's working great on CM 10.1

(sorry I had to :P  )

And why do you want 4.2.2 its not much better than 4.1.2 if at all. There are very few new features and the new features it does have are more annoying than helpful for me.

And why do you want 4.2.2 its not much better than 4.1.2 if at all. There are very few new features and the new features it does have are more annoying than helpful for me.

I like the toggle setup alot lol xD

I like cm 10.1 too. But the service isn't too good

I think quick settings and lock screen widgets are great additions to Android 4.2.  I wouldn't consider them features that wouldn't be helpful to most folks.

Multi-user support. Should have been in Android since Gingerbread. You have no idea how many parents I hear talk about how their kids got their phone and now all these things are changed, apps installed, etc etc

Its rumored that the S3 might skip 4.2.2 and go straight to 4.3. Not sure why. I don't see why the RAM would be a problem since it has 2GGB. http://m.androidauthority.com/rumor-android-4-3-galaxy-s3-galaxy-note-2-not-android-4-2-2-244338/

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

• 2 weeks later...

Its rumored that the S3 might skip 4.2.2 and go straight to 4.3. Not sure why. I don't see why the RAM would be a problem since it has 2GGB. http://m.androidauthority.com/rumor-android-4-3-galaxy-s3-galaxy-note-2-not-android-4-2-2-244338/ Sent from my Sprint Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

soooo weird...