S4GRU

Sprint LTE Coverage Maps via Sensorly

That's why a number of us have stopped using Sensorly altogether. A lot of the information is outdated.

That's why a number of us have stopped using Sensorly altogether. A lot of the information is outdated.

Sensorly was great to use back in 2012-2013 when LTE was still a novelty being rolled out for us to discover, but now I just expect LTE to be everywhere.

Sensorly was great to use back in 2012-2013 when LTE was still a novelty being rolled out for us to discover, but now I just expect LTE to be everywhere.

I still go out and map as new LTE sites go live around here. Though the final site went live with LTE last month, so now I'm not sure what to do... ha

• Like 3

I still go out and map as new LTE sites go live around here. Though the final site went live with LTE last month, so now I'm not sure what to do... ha

I hope that Sprint is still adding LTE sites because I know too many areas that still have 3G only while everybody else is running LTE. Sprint has really dropped the ball on some of the high traffic freeways, especially the I-15 between LA and LV.

I hope that Sprint is still adding LTE sites because I know too many areas that still have 3G only while everybody else is running LTE. Sprint has really dropped the ball on some of the high traffic freeways, especially the I-15 between LA and LV.

Nobody cares.  I-15 is closed.

AJ

Nobody cares.  I-15 is closed.

AJ

Well, that happens every year, but have you every been able to enjoy your streaming on 3G while stuck in traffic. But with all honesty, I don't understand why Sprint has not managed to get LTE running. 1x800 been running for some time.  

26a2372a406b044cf08047c537095a29.png

LTE coverage almost the entire way through. I would suspect in the next 2-3 months it'll be complete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

26a2372a406b044cf08047c537095a29.png

LTE coverage almost the entire way through. I would suspect in the next 2-3 months it'll be complete.

This is a year later. It’s complete!  I know Sprint is going to be expanding a lot out West this year. I hope the Sensorly mapping picks back up!

3F86CD10-973A-40B5-8635-B5BDF24283D5.thumb.png.e5be6166f6ed782b0cce6486345d1b4f.png

• Like 2

This is a year later. It’s complete!  I know Sprint is going to be expanding a lot our West this year. I hope the Sensorly mapping picks back up!
3F86CD10-973A-40B5-8635-B5BDF24283D5.thumb.png.e5be6166f6ed782b0cce6486345d1b4f.png

How do you know Sprint will be expanding out west ? Do you have a source within the company ?

How do you know Sprint will be expanding out west ? Do you have a source within the company ?

If you donate to the forum you unlock the Sponsors forums. There are a ton of great maps!

• Like 1

If you donate to the forum you unlock the Sponsors forums. There are a ton of great maps!

I could have sworn I donated before. How can I check that ?

6 minutes ago, Brynn0823 said:

@S4GRU should be able to help! Message him

18 minutes ago, Brynn0823 said:

Was your donation over 6 months ago? Donations give members S4GRU Sponsor status for 6 months from the time of their last donation. After that, your account will revert back to member status.

http://s4gru.com/forums/topic/1195-information-about-s4gru-sponsorship-levels-and-how-to-become-a-sponsor/

As WuTang03 implied, yes, S4GRU staff has had (and still does) different sources within the company over the years. There is a wealth of awesome information available in the Sponsor, Premier Sponsor, and Honored Premier Sponsor forums. :tu:

• Like 1