Current Sprint PRLs

halcyoncmdr

• 1 month later...

Lol you all beat me to it today. Was taking a hard core nap since I'm not feeling 100% today but its 55057 on the LG G4 as well. 

Huh my 6S got 54057. Ok a related note, has anyone figured out what the difference between the 55xxx and 54xxx PRLs are?

I think it's corporate versus regular. Corporate used to have evdo roaming and consumer didn't. Not sure what the actual difference is now.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

Okay, minor tweaks in this one, most of which seems to be adjustments to Verizon EV-DO roaming, whether there's more of it or just a reorganization isn't entirely clear to me off-hand.

Geography 3:  25510/25511 added with EV-DO.  (Don't know who that is.)  More Verizon EV-DO.

Geography 4:  More Verizon EV-DO.

Geography 10:  More Verizon EV-DO.

Geography 11:  More Verizon EV-DO.

Geography 13:  More Verizon EV-DO.

Geography 14:  Removed 10789 (On-Waves ehf?)/4177 (AT&T?)/22300 (MCP?) and associated EV-DO.

Geography 18:  Removed negative entries for 8091 (?) and associated EV-DO.

Comparison file:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4qtSrW2KKDCUVpQNDNHUW92Q1k/view?usp=sharing

- Trip

• Like 5

Okay, minor tweaks in this one, most of which seems to be adjustments to Verizon EV-DO roaming, whether there's more of it or just a reorganization isn't entirely clear to me off-hand.

Geography 3:  25510/25511 added with EV-DO.  (Don't know who that is.)  More Verizon EV-DO.

Geography 4:  More Verizon EV-DO.

Geography 10:  More Verizon EV-DO.

Geography 11:  More Verizon EV-DO.

Geography 13:  More Verizon EV-DO.

Geography 14:  Removed 10789 (On-Waves ehf?)/4177 (AT&T?)/22300 (MCP?) and associated EV-DO.

Geography 18:  Removed negative entries for 8091 (?) and associated EV-DO.

Comparison file:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4qtSrW2KKDCUVpQNDNHUW92Q1k/view?usp=sharing

- Trip

If you need some help with figuring things out let me know, I'm sure I still have my PRL diff app/code kicking around somewhere in my backups.

• Like 5

If you need some help with figuring things out let me know, I'm sure I still have my PRL diff app/code kicking around somewhere in my backups.

I would love your code if you're willing to share it.  Right at the moment I'm just dumping the PRLs and comparing spreadsheets by hand.

- Trip

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, I don't know what areas the geographies even refer to. I just know which one I'm in from the familiar SID values.

- Trip

Isnt boost mobile a prl set then sprint post paie

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...