• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• signal like 4 dbm less when i was in same spit all time.i say 10 to 15 perecent improvement.
    • I tweeted to Marcelo and support reached out to me, asking about my experience.  I told what happened and I had an appointment scheduled for Wednesday.  The lady asked if she could call me.  She called about an hour later and said that the stores are rarely carrying SIM cards any longer?!?!?! (seems like a CS just making it up as they go along) and insisted I do the order from telesales.  She comp'd my account the $10 for the shipping charge, then transferred me to telesales. It was a very weird experience, I had no issue goin to the Sprint store on Wednesday, but it'll save my lunch break, so I'll take it. Can't wait to get my phone, got shipping notification from Google, the current eta is Saturday, but it hasn't been picked up yet, so maybe Friday?
    • Got Calling Plus working again on both the Unlocked GS8+ & Unlocked GS9+.

Now Sprint just needs to keep their promise & release their Google Play Visual Voicemail app.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

• They changed the policy within the last year. You used to be able to get one for free through International Chat, but they closed that loophole. No way that I'm aware of to get one without paying $10.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk