Network Vision/LTE- North LA Market

BenJDitzel

But if u read what it means it switchs between 3G and 4g. eHRPD

ehrpd is a 3g tower that has the capability to run lte if you see ehrpd your getting 3g but most likely will get 4g

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

But if u read what it means it switchs between 3G and 4g. eHRPD

The whole Sprint network has eHRPD enabled. It is on the 3G side, and it does not require any physical work to be done at a site. It can run on legacy sites as well. It is not an indicator of LTE, and it does not produce better speeds.

If you have several things to say, say it all in one post. Don't be spamming up the thread with all your one sentence posts. 

• Like 2

The whole Sprint network has eHRPD enabled. It is on the 3G side, and it does not require any physical work to be done at a site. It can run on legacy sites as well. It is not an indicator of LTE, and it does not produce better speeds.

If you have several things to say, say it all in one post. Don't be spamming up the thread with all your one sentence posts.

thats not 100% true not all towers have ehrpd capability some still are just evdo

thats not 100% true not all towers have ehrpd capability some still are just evdo

Sorry, but no. It is true. Sometimes your device will fall back to EVDO for one reason or another, but all sites have eHRPD capability. It is a simple software update that gets pushed to whole markets at once. It is not done on a site by site basis.

No luck with my G2, although I did see it connect for a few seconds earlier today.

I think they need to enable CSFB on the site. I re-activated a Galaxy Nexus and it connected with no issues. It's the only site so far, that I haven't been able to connect to with the G2.

• Like 1

If it's like the site by my work, backhaul.

There was a site 3G accepted in Ventura, a bit over a week ago.... so no they haven't given up.

thats good it seems like most towers in ventura have the 3g speed upgrade so that must be a good start right?

thats good it seems like most towers in ventura have the 3g speed upgrade so that must be a good start right?

Yes, one site was already LTE accepted. If no one maps it out over the weekend, I'll re-activate my S3 on Monday to map it.

Can someone more knowledgeable than me help me to understand why my signal check shows lte but I have no data? Is it a tower problem or a problem with my phone?

The site should be working properly, if you're connected to the one live site in Ventura. I'm connected at my desk currently.

My phone will get hung up sometimes, but cycling airplane mode usually fixes it.

The site should be working properly, if you're connected to the one live site in Ventura. I'm connected at my desk currently.

My phone will get hung up sometimes, but cycling airplane mode usually fixes it.

Yea I tried airplane mode, updating my prl, turning the phone off and on, changing from cdma /lte to just cdma and I won't pick up data... I guess I'll see what happens when I leave work in an hour and move to another area...

Can someone more knowledgeable than me help me to understand why my signal check shows lte but I have no data? Is it a tower problem or a problem with my phone?

thats over by your house right? I got it thw other night for like the 5th time I think they are just testing it out

thats over by your house right? I got it thw other night for like the 5th time I think they are just testing it out

Nah this was the tower I pick up when I'm at work near market and telephone by the dmv. For whatever reason I had no data but signal check said I did. As soon as I left and headed down telephone my phone picked up data from another tower, for whatever reason I just couldn't get it at my work. I'll see what happens tomorrow.

Nah this was the tower I pick up when I'm at work near market and telephone by the dmv. For whatever reason I had no data but signal check said I did. As soon as I left and headed down telephone my phone picked up data from another tower, for whatever reason I just couldn't get it at my work. I'll see what happens tomorrow.

ive got great news for us ive got it the past 2 nights an official lte signal off johnson from freeway exit to raiston but the strongest signal I got was -103 dbm but im pretty sure thats a good thing it should be near us soon I couldnt map it because sensorly said my battery was too low

ive got great news for us ive got it the past 2 nights an official lte signal off johnson from freeway exit to raiston but the strongest signal I got was -103 dbm but im pretty sure thats a good thing it should be near us soon I couldnt map it because sensorly said my battery was too low

In Woodbridge I can't even get a signal.... Period, unless I'm roaming. If my phone is holding onto some unusable sprint signal (like it always does) I can't make a call or send a text. I'm hoping 800 can help me at home.

In Woodbridge I can't even get a signal.... Period, unless I'm roaming. If my phone is holding onto some unusable sprint signal (like it always does) I can't make a call or send a text. I'm hoping 800 can help me at home.

in todd ranch I get a really weak 3g(ehrpd) signal

Ps: try an app call network signal speed boaster

Im also rooted and have tweaks to boost signal

Edited by jrollercoasters

I mapped that site today with Sensorly. It showed up on the map maybe 30 minutes after I mapped it. They fixed the CSFB issue, so I was able to use my G2.