Samsung GS4 SPH-L720T [TRI-BAND] (was "Sprint GS4 with Tri-Band support this Fall Official Thread")

Ascertion

I am new at this....but I don't see tri-band LTE support...with Sprint frequencies...am I wrong?  (Hopefully, I am wrong!)

Edited by Thai

This is just an international version of the s4. Sprint can definitely get themselves a variant - if they wanted to. There's hardly any 800mhz or 2600mhz LTE so there's little incentive for them to carry it now.

This is just an international version of the s4. Sprint can definitely get themselves a variant - if they wanted to. There's hardly any 800mhz or 2600mhz LTE so there's little incentive for them to carry it now.

I have 800smr here but most phones atm support it and I get 75DB at home lol

I have 800smr here but most phones atm support it and I get 75DB at home lol

Well I mean the point of Sprint buying into a revised s4 would be for the purpose of allowing more access to more sprint users onto the new LTE bands. My s3 even supports 800smr, but not lte 800.

Well I mean the point of Sprint buying into a revised s4 would be for the purpose of allowing more access to more sprint users onto the new LTE bands. My s3 even supports 800smr, but not lte 800.

I know what ya mean. It would have been nice if they would have added lte800 support aswell lol

FUCK YES. if it's Sprints, I'm going to pay for all gas money and we're all gonna get shit faced

Guys, unless you are interested in a mobile router from BandRich in Taiwan, nothing that supports the Sprint PCS G block has been authorized this month.  So, cool your jets.

We are on top of this.  If anything Sprint noteworthy comes through the FCC OET, you will hear about it here, in detail, within the day.

AJ

• Like 2

Guys, unless you are interested in a mobile router from BandRich in Taiwan, nothing that supports the Sprint PCS G block has been authorized this month.  So, cool your jets.

We are on top of this.  If anything Sprint noteworthy comes through the FCC OET, you will hear about it here, in detail, within the day.

AJ

wow thanks Captain Aj. I love you

wow thanks Captain Aj. I love you

Whoa! Is there something you haven't told us? Uh.

And I'm the FCC OET reporter. I'm keeping a good eye on it all the time. I'm not going to keep any of you out of the loop. I promise.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 6

And I'm the FCC OET reporter. I'm keeping a good eye on it all the time. I'm not going to keep any of you out of the loop. I promise.

Lolz No. I just like to have some fun xD. not like that fun you're thinking of lol.

And Oh I know lol. it'll be the best news of the month/day/week  :D can't wait!

• Like 1

Well then, it is YOU I look forward to hearing from ahead of my purchase of a tri-band Note III.

• Like 1

Lolz No. I just like to have some fun xD. not like that fun you're thinking of lol.

And Oh I know lol. it'll be the best news of the month/day/week :D can't wait!

Frankly, I expect the Galaxy Note 3 to show up in the FCC database before a GS4 with Tri-Band LTE.

• Like 1

Well then, it is YOU I look forward to hearing from ahead of my purchase of a tri-band Note III.

The Note 3 announcement is coming the first week of September. I expect the FCC to approve it right around the same time, of course, hoping it'll happen before.

Sprint LTE devices have been rather sparse this month coming out of the FCC.

• Like 3

The Note 3 announcement is coming the first week of September. I expect the FCC to approve it right around the same time, of course, hoping it'll happen before.

Sprint LTE devices have been rather sparse this month coming out of the FCC.

Yeah, I'm hopeful that my only choices by October are the Note 3 or LG G2.

Yeah, I'm hopeful that my only choices by October are the Note 3 or LG G2.

And maybe the iPhone 5S. So much is up in the air right now.

• Like 2

And Oh I know lol. it'll be the best news of the month/day/week  :D can't wait!

Lolz, warez, torrentz. Itz juzt all in good funz, rightz?

AJ

The Sprint S4 tri-band is as real as leprechauns but for some reason tons of people have been swearing for months it's coming any day........ Meanwhile there are several phones about to come out that will be real and released on Sprint that have it. Read the first post in this thread lol. 6-6-13 confirmed S4 with tri-band huh.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

• Like 2