Samsung GS4 SPH-L720T [TRI-BAND] (was "Sprint GS4 with Tri-Band support this Fall Official Thread")

Ascertion

Try reading this site:

http://www.patentlyapple.com/patently-apple/2013/12/korean-press-shocked-at-samsungs-galaxy-s4-sales-disaster.html

S4GRU is supposedly a Sprint fanboy site, I guess.  But Patently Apple is egregiously an Apple fanboy site.  And it apparently relishes publishing inflammatory blog posts about Apple competitors.

Enjoy, I guess...

AJ

A disaster? Give me a break, Apple, Samsung and everyone else are now going to have to deal with phones being "good enough" so they getting new ones less often, especially when subsides die.

I'll be amazed if that motivates anyone to make a better phone.  They don't seem to listen well and make what they want more than the market seems to demand.  The market just seems to put up with it.  (Note all the people here who have "settled" for right now-vs best.)

Look at even this phone.  They could release a phone that people want and rescue them from obsolete phones giving them a bad continuing experience, but they instead hold it back to force people to "settle" for products they already have in hand.

It just amazes me.

Guess who just woke up and saw this thread and got a galaxy s4t?

Sent from my Nexus 5

Did you get it in a store? I haven't called yet but online shows no stock in San Diego. (I know we don't have Spark here)

Did you get it in a store? I haven't called yet but online shows no stock in San Diego. (I know we don't have Spark here)

Neither does Tim up in Sacramento but he was able to get it.

Did you just ask for the 720T model or is that the default one now?

Aw, man, we are going back to 720T now?  The standard is 1080T.

AJ

• Like 2

It's the default on sprints website.

Sent from my Nexus 5

When you get it in, can you please compare the Radio performance on B25 and 1x/3G to the N5?  Just curious because I noticed the original S4 had stellar RF performance - but was limited to SingleBand.

Product ID Description Qty. Order Date Tracking # SPHL720TBK SAMSUNG L720T BLACK 1 2013-12-31  

My sprint guy was wrong.

Bought it online.

Thanks for the heads up!!

Tuesday release.  On the EVE of a holiday.

A little later than within the week after Christmas I predicted.

It matched my personal predictions fairly well and everything I was given by others turned out to be rubbish.

Not a Friday, or a mid-month, or even in stores yet.  (You can check local store availability at the online order system)

Online gets the first sales.

Sprint cut it as close to their own predicted deadlines as they could, but they did it.

Do you suppose store stock will arrive before our online purchases deliver?  (5 business days)

Figure by next Thursday.

Yes, time for a new thread.

Edited by SturgeonGeneral

hey guys, anybody get the new galaxy s4?

reception just as good? better?

about to jump to the phone since its the tri band phone i think i will like! lemme know the good and bad

hope everyone enjoying new years and had a good christmas

Well I have to wait for a district manager to approve me getting a new device instead of a refurbished one ( 8 Bad refurbished in a row) so now I might be able to be fitted into this one!

hey guys, anybody get the new galaxy s4?

reception just as good? better?

about to jump to the phone since its the tri band phone i think i will like! lemme know the good and bad

hope everyone enjoying new years and had a good christmas

They only went on sale last night.

Figure about a week before we get any performance evaluations.

I won't be of much use as a reporter until triband gets more built out in my market, but I won't have to switch phones early now to take advantage of it.

They only went on sale last night.

Figure about a week before we get any performance evaluations.

I won't be of much use as a reporter until triband gets more built out in my market, but I won't have to switch phones early now to take advantage of it.

oh i did not realise it came out the other day thought it was earlier then that thanks for the info!

Goodbye, preview thread.  May you enjoy the afterlife.

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/5273-samsung-galaxy-s4t-tri-band-user-discussion-thread/

AJ

• Like 3