Calls going straight to Voicemail on all Sense-based roms

JManekia

I've asked this around, did extensive research and even had Sprint Customer Service tried to help me for a good hour.  This problem started a couple of weeks back when I flashed sense rom from CM10.1 based rom.  All incoming calls would go straight to voicemail on any sense-based rom.  But I can make calls just fine.  Switching to CM10.1 based rom would cure the issue and I can call and recieve phone calls just fine. 

Sprint tech did everything they are trained to do and she couldn't fix the issue and asked me to take my phone to the store.  But before I relock and unroot my phone, I'd like to see if you guys have any other suggestions. 

I have HTC EVO 4G LTE and the phone is rooted S-Off and on the latest firmware. 

Edited by JManekia

I've asked this around, did extensive research and even had Sprint Customer Service tried to help me for a good hour.  This problem started a couple of weeks back when I flashed sense rom from CM10.1 based rom.  All incoming calls would go straight to voicemail on any sense-based rom.  But I can make calls just fine.  Switching to CM10.1 based rom would cure the issue and I can call and recieve phone calls just fine. 

Sprint tech did everything they are trained to do and she couldn't fix the issue and asked me to take my phone to the store.  But before I relock and unroot my phone, I'd like to see if you guys have any other suggestions. 

I have HTC EVO 4G LTE and the phone is rooted S-Off and on the latest firmware.

Not sure what else I can really add but by chance do you or have you used google voice?  I've had a few issues with google voice in the past where it caused all sorts of havoc on one of my lines and sprint couldn't do a thing about it since it had to be fixed on  google's side.

I don't use google voice.  Thanks for your help though.  I guess my other question would be, will the sprint store help me if I just took the phone as is without unrooting and unlocking?

I don't use google voice.  Thanks for your help though.  I guess my other question would be, will the sprint store help me if I just took the phone as is without unrooting and unlocking?

It really would depend on the store.  Do you have another phone you can activate?  That would at least eliminate whether something is wrong with your phone or your account.

You can take it to a store; most will be OK with your phone being rooted. If the techs don't know what they're doing, they'll try and claim that your rooting is what's causing it...

I take it you're wiping data and system when going back to Sense?

Relock then run rru. Wipe data in recovery then ##72786# reset.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, try this if you haven't already.