Epic 4g Touch

z250kid

You can get Jelly Bean on Kies. I noticed a dramatic improvement in speed on this thanks too. Project butter. You can multitask and its smoother at first battery was a little worse but it improved. The version is 4.1.2. I love how sprint got this before att

Yeah I got my jelly beab for my e4gt two days ago and it is like a brand new phone. However, I do have at least 3 complaints (bugs): 1.) Taking a screenshot by holding down volume down + power no longer works. Anyone know how to do a screenshot now? 2.) When charging, the red LED indicator no longer glows and 3.) When setting an alarm with the phone on silent, the alarm will not sound. this is very important to me as I nearly overslept for work yesterday! Also, as a less important note, my apps are no longer listed in alphabetical order post update (??)

Yeah I got my jelly beab for my e4gt two days ago and it is like a brand new phone. However, I do have at least 3 complaints (bugs): 1.) Taking a screenshot by holding down volume down + power no longer works. Anyone know how to do a screenshot now? 2.) When charging, the red LED indicator no longer glows and 3.) When setting an alarm with the phone on silent, the alarm will not sound. this is very important to me as I nearly overslept for work yesterday! Also, as a less important note, my apps are no longer listed in alphabetical order post update (??)

Screenshots are now taken with volume up+ home button

I used to have that phone and I seem to remember that touchwiz ordered the apps funky. in the app drawer, hit menu and I think there is a settings button where you can select an alphabetical listing

Thanks for the tips guys, but neither one works. Volume up + home doesn't produce a screenshot and in the app drawer, tapping menu doesn't give me an option to list alphabetically. : o (

Its power and home at the same time.

Does anyone else have this problem with the battery drain? Well I let it die completely to the point where I cant turn it on. Did a factory reset no its off charging I hope this helps!

Well it spins. Grrrr I tried my old galaxy s the first one and it didn't spin. I got an oem one of ebay for like 12 bucks!

Sounds like another battery busting software update....

Happened to me last time. The update killed my battery, although I did call Sprint and forced them to replace it for me at no cost. They break it, they buy it.

Battery bulge problems on galaxy S2's have been recorded for many many months. It's nothing to do with the update. Just get an aftermarket one like Anker or go to Sprint and they'll replace it question free.

Battery bulge problems on galaxy S2's have been recorded for many many months. It's nothing to do with the update. Just get an aftermarket one like Anker or go to Sprint and they'll replace it question free.

Problem is the battery prolem began en masse during the ICS update

This is a new battery I factory reset it have two apps on it. They are not running android is killing the battery. I love the interface of jellybean but it reduced my battery life by 20 percent

After waiting a few weeks to make sure widespread fail wasnt reported, I took the plunge and updated today. Ill report if I have any issues. The upgrade went smoothly, all my apps, text messages and pictures remain. Only issue was simply having to set up my home screens again, and the phone is bugging me with useless tips. Aside from that, so far so good.

• 4 weeks later...

So the update completely screwed up my phone. Hard freezes every two days (requiring a battery pull).

Finally backed everything up and did a factory reset. Lets see if it works this time.

I had the buzzing with the camera, multiple reboots after a fresh power up, random multiple reboots WITHOUT powering up, freezes and general wonky behavior. I did a factory reset and it cleared all that up. Hopefully, it'll do the same for you.

I had the buzzing with the camera, multiple reboots after a fresh power up, random multiple reboots WITHOUT powering up, freezes and general wonky behavior. I did a factory reset and it cleared all that up. Hopefully, it'll do the same for you.

I also had resets to go along with the constant freezing.