Samsung Galaxy S4 Rumored for March 14th of 2013

HappyHappy

Sprint started putting 800CDMA voice in phones well over a year before it started showing up, and LTE 1900 phones were released over 3 months before the first LTE enabled tower was lit up for public use, so LTE 800 devices could potentially be released in the coming months.

Could be. However, past performance does not guarantee future results.

For an alternative, consider this possibility. Who knows what costs were associated with ensuring band class 10 CDMA1X 800 capability in all of those handsets? And the reality is that a large percentage of those handsets will have already been replaced by the time that CDMA1X 800 reaches most markets. So, maybe Sprint has learned from that experience and decided not to endure additional costs before the time comes because those costs may have very limited benefits.

AJ

Could be. However' date=' past performance does not guarantee future results.

For an alternative, consider this possibility. Who knows what costs were associated with ensuring band class 10 CDMA1X 800 capability in all of those handsets? And the reality is that a large percentage of those handsets will have already been replaced by the time that CDMA1X 800 reaches most markets. So, maybe Sprint has learned from that experience and decided not to endure additional costs before the time comes because those costs may have very limited benefits.

AJ[/quote']

Maybe so, but I will be keeping an eye out.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Forum Runner

Sprint started putting 800CDMA voice in phones well over a year before it started showing up, and LTE 1900 phones were released over 3 months before the first LTE enabled tower was lit up for public use, so LTE 800 devices could potentially be released in the coming months.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Forum Runner

I still think it would not happen at least for another year.

• Like 1

Sooo if this does come out soon then i will have this and the HTC one to think about. Witch one will be better in terms of performance and specs?

Spec wise they will probably be the same. It is rumoured that samsung may use the exynos processor overseas and the snapdragon for north america. If thats the case then both the one and the gs4 will have the same s600 snapdragon with 2gb of ram.

Spec wise they will probably be the same. It is rumoured that samsung may use the exynos processor overseas and the snapdragon for north america. If thats the case then both the one and the gs4 will have the same s600 snapdragon with 2gb of ram.

Well damn, guess i will just get the first one that come outs. Thank you!

Well damn, guess i will just get the first one that come outs. Thank you!

Well personally I have two phones that I walk with everyday so more than likely I will get the One to replace my Evo and get the gs4 to replace my gnex.

Well personally I have two phones that I walk with everyday so more than likely I will get the One to replace my Evo and get the gs4 to replace my gnex.

Ah, whats the benefit of having 2? I just cant wait to get this bad boy.. Im sporting the "awesome" Samsung Epic 4G and have had noting but problems and crashing so i cant wait to get anything better!

Ah, whats the benefit of having 2? I just cant wait to get this bad boy.. Im sporting the "awesome" Samsung Epic 4G and have had noting but problems and crashing so i cant wait to get anything better!

One is just a business phone

• Like 1

Well personally I have two phones that I walk with everyday...

Well, aren't you Mr. Important...

2j4zkth.png

:P

AJ

• Like 1

Well, aren't you Mr. Important...

2j4zkth.png

:P

AJ

I ended up having to do this a few times, LOL.

• Like 2

themffinman is on to something there. I have several myself, one primarily for work and the other for personal... but they are more or less interchangeable. if work paid for mine i would have another, but it is great to have a spare device when the unfortunate happens.. whether a dead battery, charger, coverage issues, multitasking (as above) or countless other use case scenarios

The Note 2 does not support Google Wallet. Maybe it will via rooting or a custom ROM.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

I have been thinking about buying the note 2, but will visa paywave work on it? I am excited to use wireless payments

I've used Google Wallet for the first time this week, at places that accept wireless payments. You should see the facial expressions of cashiers, and other customers waiting in line. Yes, jaws dropping to the floor, and they are like WTF! Lol! Yesterday, a cashier was so in shock, she grabbed a co-worker telling her what happened. Lol!

• Like 2

The Note2 latest update enabled google wallet. I just had to load the wallet apk manually since it hasn't been approved by google yet. Works fine.

Sent from my little Note2

There is something about side loading an app that has financial info that scares the hell out of me. I've been tempted to do that, but won't.

Robert via LG Optimus G using Tapatalk

• Like 1

There is something about side loading an app that has financial info that scares the hell out of me. I've been tempted to do that, but won't.

Fully understand but I would never put anything more than a true credit card anyways that I could just call up and reverse any charges if needed.

Fully understand but I would never put anything more than a true credit card anyways that I could just call up and reverse any charges if needed.

I've suffered from CC fraud so many times, you'd think I wouldn't be concerned about it. It wasn't a big deal in each instance and always had the charges reversed.

I guess I see GW as a minor convenience that its not a big deal to wait until it is supported.

Robert via LG Optimus G using Tapatalk

• Like 1