Sign in to follow this  
kckid

Galaxy S IV Benchmarks

I saw this earlier, if this is in fact the gs4 then I am very surprised to see them using a qualcomm chip which would be the s4 pro I would assume. Anyway, even though its highly unlikely I hope the gs4 has spen support, in addition I don't like samoled's but I really hope they do away with this pentile nonsense.

• Like 1

The article did say it was a Verizon device; might be that Sammy is once again splitting chipsets across carriers. For whatever reason.

Using an S4 pro is extremely dissappointing. Once Qualcomm announces new Snapdragons no new phones should have the old ones, imo.

It better have a snapdragon 800.

I saw this earlier, if this is in fact the gs4 then I am very surprised to see them using a qualcomm chip which would be the s4 pro I would assume. Anyway, even though its highly unlikely I hope the gs4 has spen support, in addition I don't like samoled's but I really hope they do away with this pentile nonsense.

1000% sure its NOT the s4 pro SoC. That there is likely the S600 which uses the same Adreno GPU as the S4 Pro did but overall is a better SoC...

Qualcomm said no S800 til be mid yr too...

It is shocking to see no octa SoC in it... No need for the split US/Int versions bc of LTE since their new stuff was supposed to be better...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

1000% sure its NOT the s4 pro SoC. That there is likely the S600 which uses the same Adreno GPU as the S4 Pro did but overall is a better SoC...

Qualcomm said no S800 til be mid yr too...

It is shocking to see no octa SoC in it... No need for the split US/Int versions bc of LTE since their new stuff was supposed to be better...

Oh ok, I didn't think the s600 would be quite ready in time assuming the gs4 gets released in the spring. So wait a minute, do you think the m7 will have the s4 pro or the s600? It seems like most people are hinting at a higher clocked s4 pro.

Oh ok, I didn't think the s600 would be quite ready in time assuming the gs4 gets released in the spring. So wait a minute, do you think the m7 will have the s4 pro or the s600? It seems like most people are hinting at a higher clocked s4 pro.

M7 will have the S600 in it....

The S600 is slated to be in devices released by Q2 this year, and the 800 by mid year...

• Like 1

Why don't they use the exynos quad core chip I believe it's the 5420 or something instead of the octa ? It doesn't support lte ?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Rumor is there were overheating issues..

"Too hot! Too hot, lady! Gotta run for shelter, gotta run for shade!"

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

• Like 1

I've got an upgrade in June and I'm thinking either the One or S4. I might hold out a bit longer to see if any new rumored device will be packing the 800.

• Like 1