. Thanks for the clarification. Is B41 x3 being displayed only as as a dry run, or has it gone live?

3rd B41 carrier is live. 3xCA not live til late summer approximately. 

• Like 1

. Thanks for the clarification. Is B41 x3 being displayed only as as a dry run, or has it gone live?

The Superscript 2 & 3 doesn't indicate CA being active, just that your PCC is a second or third carrier.  The only way to confirm 2x CA (and 3x CA in the future) is to look at the LTE engineering screens.

• Like 2

It was really interesting how I got connected to this.  I was in the underground ramp and started roaming on VZW (daily thing).  Normally I turn off data to get the phone to reconnect to Sprint quicker (no active data sessions), but right when I was pulling out, SCP dinged for 1x800.  I had to get right on a conference call, so it hung on to 1x800 for the call, which I took driving across town.  After I hung up, it connected to B26 LTE and I got the SCP screenshot.  While I was trying to get into the LTE engineering screens, the phone switched over to B41 due to the huge roll out of B41 in Michigan.

I'll start wandering a bit more and see if I can find more B26 to connect to

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if Grand Rapids specifically Martin MI has band 26 yet ?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is not a site directly in Martin, but I can guarantee you that every site in that area has B25 and B26, and many of them have B41 as well. 

• Like 2

Does anyone know if Grand Rapids specifically Martin MI has band 26 yet ?!?

If you make a donation and become a member, you can see the maps where the sites are actually located

• 1 month later...

I was in Bay City last weekend and noticed a lot of band 25x2 coverage. I was wondering if it's being turned up in the GR area.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was in Bay City last weekend and noticed a lot of band 25x2 coverage. I was wondering if it's being turned up in the GR area.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Second carrier B25 has been up for quite awhile in West Michigan.

• 1 month later...

bc3c78f1757f6124d8746f01b362a7d7.jpg

Haven't seen this in Portland before, usually between B25 and weak B41.

It quickly switched to B25

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

This is new and exciting65a0da9f614dda6159baee51f4ab73e1.jpg

Going north on 127, the first place I encounter B26 is in the Ithaca area.  Kind of hard to grab B26 on the highway...pretty good coverage keeps me on B25.

• 3 months later...

Does anyone know if 3x CA is in the greater GR area yet. I have a note 2, which I know doesn't support 3xca, but I see on signal check a 3 next to my lte fairly often. If it was out there I would think about upgrading phones.

Also to that point, what phones support 3xca?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if 3x CA is in the greater GR area yet. I have a note 2, which I know doesn't support 3xca, but I see on signal check a 3 next to my lte fairly often. If it was out there I would think about upgrading phones.

Also to that point, what phones support 3xca?

If your seeing the tiny 3 its highly likely that 3xCA is probably there or around the corner. It also means that 2xCA is highly likely live. Meaning you will see a pretty significant increase in overall speed with any modern device.

If your seeing the tiny 3 its highly likely that 3xCA is probably there or around the corner. It also means that 2xCA is highly likely live. Meaning you will see a pretty significant increase in overall speed with any modern device.

Yeah I get 2xca all over, and it works quite well. Just curious about the 3xca.

Yeah I get 2xca all over, and it works quite well. Just curious about the 3xca.

Keep in mind, the note 2 does not support carrier aggregation. So expect at least a 50% increase in speeds on average when connected to 2xCA.

I thought the Note 2 didn't even support B41 & B26? I think it had the distinction as the last flagship phone that wasn't Triband. If memory serves.

Using Tapatalk on Note 8.0

• Like 1

I thought the Note 2 didn't even support B41 & B26? I think it had the distinction as the last flagship phone that wasn't Triband. If memory serves.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3, which was the second Galaxy Note handset on Sprint.  The original Samsung Galaxy Note was an AT&T exclusive -- if I recall correctly.

AJ

• Like 1

Does sprint have band 26 live in Martin Mi ? My girlfriend says her coverage around is pretty sketchy at best. Her phone is on 3G sometimes 1X at her house so I would figure if all towers were upgrade to LTE band 26 she shouldn't have issues like that. Which tells me not all the towers are upgraded in her area.

We've had a 3rd B41 Carrier for quite awhile in west michigan, however, I haven't seen any confirmed reports of 3xCA.

The SuperSet 3 only indicates the 3rd carrier, not 3x CA.  The only way to confirm CA is via the engineering screens.

Does sprint have band 26 live in Martin Mi ? My girlfriend says her coverage around is pretty sketchy at best. Her phone is on 3G sometimes 1X at her house so I would figure if all towers were upgrade to LTE band 26 she shouldn't have issues like that. Which tells me not all the towers are upgraded in her area.

Yes,  What phone does she have?

Where in Martin relative to US-131 and M-222?  There is a tower along US131 southeast of the drag-strip and then one just of south of Shelbyville east of Miller Lake.  As a member check out the Network Vision Site Map - Michigan Markets map.

• 1 month later...

B41 has been a disaster in Lansing and Portland the last few days, 400-500ms ping times, sub 1mbs up and download.  Observed on multiple devices in multiple locations.  Wondering is Sprint is doing some tuning or maintenance?!?!

If I could get on B26 at home, everything was good, but as soon as I was shifted to B41, throughput was terrible.

• 2 weeks later...