Galaxy Nexus vs GS2

P_M_G

Maybe I should be grateful that the seller never sent the phone and I had to process a claim against him. :P

Glad you got your money back, I love ebay but you really do have to be careful, but as long as you do what you suppose to do as a buyer and a seller you are usually always covered just in case someone wants to decide to give you the shaft.

I hate when people do that. As long as you get your money back, then that is a good thing.

Glad you got your money back, I love ebay but you really do have to be careful, but as long as you do what you suppose to do as a buyer and a seller you are usually always covered just in case someone wants to decide to give you the shaft.

Well, all might not be lost. I started the claim yesterday and now the seller has decided to wake up and send the phone out. Now I just hope it comes in the condition it was advertised. One other person has already given the seller a negative feedback, but I'll reserve my comment until I get the device.

I thought this was going to be the second time a seller has scammed me. The first time I was scammed was when I went to purchase a Audiovox PPC-6700 from a seller who had rave reviews, over 6000+ feedback, etc. I guess something happened or he/she just went rogue. I went to file a claim for not answering messages and no item, and he/she actually had the audacity to try and say that they were innocent and tried to keep the money. Unfortunately, Paypal saw that this person had done the same tactic to other people, so they refunded us all and had eBay shut them down.

I never ever have problems with eBay and I use them a considerable amount. I've only have had two issues with them and both issues are with phones. >.<

so long story short - got her the GS3 and may have convinced myself to get one as well (not looking forward to a 5" GS4). Of course, I missed the $99 window at BB and it was $149...when I mentioned it the gal reminds me 30 day price match...found it at RadioShack on sale for $99 today so I'm heading back to get the difference...$49 net for this phone is pretty damn good.

• 4 weeks later...

So I finally got my Galaxy Nexus. Had to buy another one since the last seller never did send the phone. Got my money back and put it toward a newer one. :tu:

I'm liking it so far. Got it rooted and all that... now for the daunting task of reinstalling all my apps and restoring all my TXT messages to my device. Hopefully it isn't that bad of a phone as some might say.

So I finally got my Galaxy Nexus. Had to buy another one since the last seller never did send the phone. Got my money back and put it toward a newer one. :tu:

I'm liking it so far. Got it rooted and all that... now for the daunting task of reinstalling all my apps and restoring all my TXT messages to my device. Hopefully it isn't that bad of a phone as some might say.

You're gonna need the extended battery, trust me on that!

Funny you say that. The auction included 5 cases and a brand new, unopened, Samsung OEM extended battery with cover.

Nice!

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Nice!

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I have yet to use the extended battery... wanted to see what results I get with the stock battery... and yeah... it's not looking good. :/

Other issues seem to be that the signal bar is most likely very inaccurate. I have SignalCheck Pro to at least give me an idea of what signal possibly is, but I'm also having an issue where the Data Connection won't reset when I hit the button for it. I'll probably poke at the developer soon to see if it's something I can help with. Also, it's giving me a reading for 1X, EV-DO, and LTE all being active... I thought if LTE was active, EV-DO gets shut off. It's at least that way with my Note 2.

Screenshot_2013-03-13-21-50-24.png

I believe the s3 is 99 bucks. I have the s2 now im just waiting for the s4. I still have the original galaxy s. I hate slide keyboards now there horrible. The s2 is pretty old good phone but don't waste an upgrade on it. My opinion

Yeah, I got the S3 a month ago...patiently (not) waiting for the ONE or the GS4 to hit stores so I can compare. Kid loves the S3 like a puppy.