sweyers

Network Vision/LTE - Central Iowa Market (Des Moines and surrounding areas)

1 minute ago, sarcoptic said:

Yep B41 is what turns on LTE+ icon...however in Ames there is no B41 but I still had the icon on.  I wonder if when they CA 2x Band 25 if this causes the phone to display the LTE+ icon too?  Does SignalCheck give any indication that there is CA going on?  Here is the screenshot for those who asked.  This was in a B41 area.

The only way to confirm 2xCA or 3xCA is looking at the engineering screen. I don't know what the engineering screen looks like on that phone, but if it works right, you need to dial ##DEBUG# and then click on LTE.

4 hours ago, sarcoptic said:

Yep B41 is what turns on LTE+ icon...however in Ames there is no B41 but I still had the icon on.  I wonder if when they CA 2x Band 25 if this causes the phone to display the LTE+ icon too?  Does SignalCheck give any indication that there is CA going on?  Here is the screenshot for those who asked.  This was in a B41 area.

there are 2 towers in ames with B41 installed. even though i don't have sprint i still check for permits, there hasn't been a new B41 install for awhile, at least a year now. you can see where the B41 is in ames off of sprints coverage map.

So back in Ames on LTE+ I was able to snag a snapshot of the LTE Engineering screen....according to it I see B26 but no idea if CA is taking place.

Screenshot_20171117-080042new.jpg

4 hours ago, sarcoptic said:

So back in Ames on LTE+ I was able to snag a snapshot of the LTE Engineering screen....according to it I see B26 but no idea if CA is taking place.

Screenshot_20171117-080042new.jpg

CA would not be taking place if you were connected to Band 26. Is that what the engineering screen looks like? Normally it's a full screen, but again I don't have any experience with this phone.