SignalCheck - Android app to monitor your Wi-Fi/2G/3G/4G LTE/5G-NR signal strengths

mikejeep

Well then, I guess that was a disaster! Odd that its working fine on all of my devices, but I think I know why. There are some significant changes in the 6.0 SDK that forced a lot of rewriting behind the scenes. This is why I take baby steps with beta testing.. ;-)

I most likely will not be able to get an update out until later tonight at the earliest. I saw several logs and bug reports in my inbox so hopefully I can figure it out quickly.

-Mike

• Like 8

I hope it's still logging in the background at least; I'm going somewhere I haven't been before in my market for my spreadsheet.

I should have checked here before upgrading. :)

- Trip

• Like 2

I hope it's still logging in the background at least; I'm going somewhere I haven't been before in my market for my spreadsheet.

I should have checked here before upgrading. :)

- Trip

Roll back to last version....

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Well then, I guess that was a disaster! Odd that its working fine on all of my devices, but I think I know why. There are some significant changes in the 6.0 SDK that forced a lot of rewriting behind the scenes. This is why I take baby steps with beta testing.. ;-)

I most likely will not be able to get an update out until later tonight at the earliest. I saw several logs and bug reports in my inbox so hopefully I can figure it out quickly.

-Mike

A whole day without SCP? Noooooooooooooooo! My life no longer has any meaning! (Sob!)

• Like 8

Roll back to last version....

Titanium Backup is worth every penny!! I wish there was a way for me to allow rollbacks on Google Play, but alas there is not. That and the inability to do promo codes are my biggest peeves with the system.

-Mike

• Like 3

Caveat, the engineering screens in the moto x are not the best as the band identification is one low and I have seen times where the band is listed as 40 (meaning 41) and the UL/DL channels are PCS G Block.

Sorry to derail, but how are you accessing the Band screens on the Moto X? I can't find any guide anywhere. Does this work across all Moto X devices?

Sorry to derail, but how are you accessing the Band screens on the Moto X? I can't find any guide anywhere. Does this work across all Moto X devices?

Engineering screens?  On most Android devices with Sprint service, the dialer codes are either ##DEBUG# or *#*#DEBUG#*#*.

AJ

• Like 2

Engineering screens? On most Android devices with Sprint service, the dialer codes are either ##DEBUG# or *#*#DEBUG#*#*.

AJ

Moto X Pure/Style is *#*#DEBUG#*#*

Sent from Moto X Pure via Tapatalk

Moto X is *#*#DEBUG#*#*

That depends.  Motorola as of 2015, yes.  Motorola 2013-2014, no.  Then, it was ##DEBUG#.

AJ

• Like 1

That depends. Motorola as of 2015, yes. Motorola 2013-2014, no. Then, it was ##DEBUG#.

AJ

Doh, meant to add Pure/Style, will edit post

IT'S ALIVE!!!  THE  NEW BETA!!!  IT BREATHES!!!  MIKE HAS CREATED  A MIRACLE!!!   :drool:  

The Beta Band now plays a song in honor.  Fixing the glitch was no problem for mikejeep.  It was "Simple"...

AJ

• Like 2

Where do you guys go to download the beta?

Play Store,  My Apps: Click on Signal Check,  "Open"  will change to "Update" 

Edit:  You have to be a beta tester for this to work.

• Like 1

Play Store,  My Apps: Click on Signal Check,  "Open"  will change to "Update" 

Edit:  You have to be a beta tester for this to work.

Thanks.  I'll let all you guinea pigs test it out and trust that you guys can iron out the bugs with Mike for a new release.

Updated and can confirm no more crashing. Unfortunately, 3G indicators are messed up. On my Nexus 5 running M, the eHRDP/EVDO signal section fails to show up despite the phone being connected to EVDO. Signal check says "connected to eHRDP" but only shows a signal section for 1x. I sent diagnostics.

• Like 1

My indicators work properly on my S5, but my eHRPD indicator is now bright yellow when I pull down from the notifications bar.

That is mikejeep's tribute to The Innocence Mission.  Bright as yellow, warm as yellow.

AJ

Once again, shoddy Moto X Pure engineering screens, but SCP identifying B25 second carrier, but engineering showing G Block. This is on latest beta.

484a2c8e9d7b9b93bd038c7b93b5ee8c.jpg

19f6480368668348533a9aa450bc005c.jpg