Network Vision/LTE - Inland Northwest

userkv8031

I premeired a couple days ago, does that count? :)

No.  But it does mean that when the schedule posts here, you will be able to see it.  Thanks for supporting S4GRU.  This special deal would give you a custom map with a sneak preview before all the other Premier Sponsors.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I am going to Walla Walla in Dec.  I am wondering if B41 is live there.  I see that their is a single Clear site there. I'd imagine B41 would be live if this is an LTE compatible site, but I don't know.

Last time I was there, LTE was on only two of the towers and not very high power.  But looks like all four are active and full power now. :D

• 1 month later...

It most def has Band 41 up and running, at least by the safeway, was up there last week helping my sister and the fastest I saw was 74.09 Down 14.66 Up, I don't know if CA is running or not as my phone doesnt support it =\

I am going to Walla Walla in Dec.  I am wondering if B41 is live there.  I see that their is a single Clear site there. I'd imagine B41 would be live if this is an LTE compatible site, but I don't know.

Last time I was there, LTE was on only two of the towers and not very high power.  But looks like all four are active and full power now. :D

It most def has Band 41 up and running, at least by the safeway, was up there last week helping my sister and the fastest I saw was 74.09 Down 14.66 Up, I don't know if CA is running or not as my phone doesnt support it =\

Sweet :-D

I'll find out here in two weeks if CA is running or not for us.

My dad lives out there and really interested to see how Sprint does at their house now.  The have Pocketinet 3Mbps for $70/mo.  Makes me wonder if the Your Karma at $50/mo will be a better option for them if they can get 5Mbps consistanly.  A new link I can give them for potential new internet service.

• 3 weeks later...

So Walla Walla has CA on B41.  Also has two PCS LTE carriers.  I have not be able to get any B26 signal, however I have gotten 1x800. 

Shameful that there is no B26, needs it downtown where you get kicked down to 3G as soon as you enter a store. 

Any idea why there wouldn't be any B26?  Its well far enough away from the IBEZ.  There is 1x800, but I haven't connected to it much, almost flat here. Even hold onto B41 for a rediculous distance and I still hang onto it even near the -130dBm range. Downtown could really use the B26. Go inside a store and it drops to 3G.