Network Vision/LTE - East Texas Market (Longview, Tyler, Texarkana, Shreveport, Monroe)

whfd930

I only know of the one tower live in athens? Its the one near the middle of the city. And ive seen some other things that show what equipment and what is live at sites and athens only had one. Unless the system was not updated.

There is only one site in Athens with LTE live. That's correct. It was accepted months ago.

Robert from Note 2 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

The sites in Athens were accepted some time ago. They are no longer testing. If you jumped from 7 to 28Mbps in the same exact location, then your device either changed sites or to a different sector at the same site.

most likely a different sector. My phone is always jumping between towers and can never pick one and keep with it.

One thing that we also keep up with is the 1X PN number.

For a sample this is what I would do when sending the info.

(The Site ID) - 1X PN is 417, 420, 423

(The Site ID) - 1X PN is 39, 42, 45

(The Site ID) - 1X PN is 399, 402, 405

If their is LTE then it is

(The Site ID) - LTE is 03E35A02 (On a EVO LTE) or

(The Site ID) - LTE is 100, 269, 438 (On a Samsung, it should be 169 apart)

DO NOT POST THE SITE ID HERE in this topic...

Send it as a PM or here and I will update my spread sheet as soon as I can.

7-30Mbps is not inconsistent. LTE is very signal strength dependent. You likely were connected to the same tower with both speed tests. One with a stronger LTE signal and one with a weaker signal. Sprint advertises their LTE as 6-8Mbps. If you get 7 or better, then you're doing good.

7-30Mbps is not inconsistent. LTE is very signal strength dependent. You likely were connected to the same tower with both speed tests. One with a stronger LTE signal and one with a weaker signal. Sprint advertises their LTE as 6-8Mbps. If you get 7 or better, then you're doing good.

Yea when I said inconsistent I meant It never really hit the same number twice.....for instance I saw 28mbps being the highest but it only hit that number once. Thats all I was saying. Are they meeting the average speeds Sprint promised?? Absolutely and im fine with those numbers

Tyler Tx is 80% done. 5 more towers left until they are done. They are anticipated to be done by the end of the week, or by next week. Back-haul is being done by suddenlink, and is almost done to the leftover sites from what I was told by workers. I have seen at the site near me, two back-haul connections, one from AT&T (old t1's) and the new fiber from the cable co. pls new panels, and everything. Possibly waiting and going to light up all of the current towers at the same time?

Tyler Tx is 80% done. 5 more towers left until they are done. They are anticipated to be done by the end of the week, or by next week. Back-haul is being done by suddenlink, and is almost done to the leftover sites from what I was told by workers. I have seen at the site near me, two back-haul connections, one from AT&T (old t1's) and the new fiber from the cable co. pls new panels, and everything. Possibly waiting and going to light up all of the current towers at the same time?

I didnt know Sudden Link was doing the backhaul. They're my cable provider. I wonder whats the hold up this week or whats stopping us from seeing LTE since we're 80% done like you said

I believe there was a site in Tyler 4g accepted recently. I will check when I get back home.

if so please let me know and ill check it out!

I didnt know Sudden Link was doing the backhaul. They're my cable provider. I wonder whats the hold up this week or whats stopping us from seeing LTE since we're 80% done like you said

oh yeah their fiber is a ton better than AT&t and they arent in competition with sprint so thry see it as a money maker for sure

awesome

people were working on the chaee building on independece right across from the mall. There were two men on too that just climbed up and looked at the equipment. Gonna scout it out and try for pictures

Edit: they are working inside a "fenced" off area on top. But they have a door open and keep walking in and out...sorry the picture keeps rotating left for some reason even after I fix it on the uploading source

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fgms72wp5uag4us/20130703_124900.jpg

20130703_124902.jpg

Just left athens to test it out on my new boost mobile force lte. And WOW its crazy speeds. I live in tyler as well. So anybody with boost expect the same. I thought it would be throttled cause im on prepaid but seems like it's not.

Sent from my N9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

post-21326-13730960763063_thumb.jpg

post-21326-13730960918347_thumb.jpg

post-21326-13730961178582_thumb.jpg

post-21326-13730961370792_thumb.jpg

Just left athens to test it out on my new boost mobile force lte. And WOW its crazy speeds. I live in tyler as well. So anybody with boost expect the same. I thought it would be throttled cause im on prepaid but seems like it's not.Sent from my N9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

that's about what ive seen. Great speeds! Ive seen a max of 31 down. But Tyler should go live by the mall real soon. They are working a lot on the chase building site aoot. And ive seen some weird devices and cables

Just left athens to test it out on my new boost mobile force lte. And WOW its crazy speeds. I live in tyler as well. So anybody with boost expect the same. I thought it would be throttled cause im on prepaid but seems like it's not.Sent from my N9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

that's about what ive seen. Great speeds! Ive seen a max of 31 down. But Tyler should go live by the mall real soon. They are working a lot on the chase building site aoot. And ive seen some weird devices and cables

Yea i saw that on here but is that the only site where you get it. Athens picked it up pretty much in the downtown/business area. Hopefully you can get it tyler overall

Yea i saw that on here but is that the only site where you get it. Athens picked it up pretty much in the downtown/business area. Hopefully you can get it tyler overallSent from my N9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I only got it from the one tower in athens. But it covers almost all of the inside loop area in athens. Tyler has had a lot of work being done. And ive heard of a site possibly going live for a quick bit for test and going off.

now thats nice

post-1774-0-53402400-1373189302_thumb.png some 3g improvements over in South Tyler. ...it was at night tho

Yea those are great for cdma 3g. Now if we could get those download and littlw bit better uploads all the time would be great!

Just shows that they are working on something in tyler lol.

Yea those are great for cdma 3g. Now if we could get those download and littlw bit better uploads all the time would be great!

Just shows that they are working on something in tyler lol.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2013-07-07-03-58-48.png some 3g improvements over in South Tyler. ...it was at night tho

Sometimes even during the day speeds can get up there. I usually see around 1-2.5 mbps down and around .5 up during the day. It is getting more steady now!

Screenshot_2013-07-07-13-39-37.png

Sometimes even during the day speeds can get up there. I usually see around 1-2.5 mbps down and around .5 up during the day. It is getting more steady now!

Those speeds are more than decent for 3g. I get 1-1.2mbps on a good day but I can tell they're improving.

Those speeds are more than decent for 3g. I get 1-1.2mbps on a good day but I can tell they're improving.

oh yeah for sure for sure! Haha I am seeing a weird piece of equipment connected to some panels on a site with workers. And cant tell what it is

oh yeah for sure for sure! Haha I am seeing a weird piece of equipment connected to some panels on a site with workers. And cant tell what it is

I drove by the site in front of the mall on Independence dr. this morning to see If I could catch some Lte slipping lol but came up empty.....I saw the panels,rrus and all. Lets see what happens this week