Network Vision/LTE - Toledo Market (Toledo, Bowling Green, Findlay, Lima, Port Clition)

keelerman8042

Just upgraded to sponsor how do I check the maps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go to the main forums page. Scroll down to the section called "The S4GRU Club" and go to the section marked Interactive S4GRU Maps.

Just upgraded to sponsor how do I check the maps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats.

Check out the US map here:

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/517-nv-sites-complete-maps/

Check out the Toledo section here:

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/3365-toledo-area-in-progress/

• Like 1

Nice! How is the range in comparison to 1900?

Its slightly worst from what i can tell. The tower is 4 miles from my house tho. Those RRUs they use do seem to do the job tho for the most part. Id say over all pretty much like 1900.

LG G2

Its slightly worst from what i can tell. The tower is 4 miles from my house tho. Those RRUs they use do seem to do the job tho for the most part. Id say over all pretty much like 1900.

LG G2

thanks!  Sounds like great news to me

thanks! Sounds like great news to me

I think Toledo should be getting it soon..my tower is not even close to high capacity im still able to get close to 10 megs down with a 105-110 dbm on 1900 at like 5pm. But over all good news for us all...but Ryan haha :)

LG G2

• Like 2

Does Signalcheck show what frequency the tower you are connected to is using?  Mine doesn't seem to do that.

Not sure about the free version.

Pro has Sprint (band 25), Sprint 26, and Sprint 41 as the provider names.

Edited by blkkatana

Well its snowing in ohio with like 20mph gusts of wind. and it was only like 70F just a few days ago. frick this state. FRICK IT!

EDIT: also that bit of purple on findlay road in lima was me. i was playing with airplane mode trying to get a signal just for the fun of it. as the map shows it was incredibly weak at around -110db or so.

• 3 weeks later...

OK bad news only 1 of the 3 towers is actually broadcasting LTE in lima. and the one tower i did connect to was definitely set up for max area coverage as right next to it i was pulling a 1x signal of like -65dBm and the LTE was around -85dBm. moving away and around the tower i never saw it get lower than like -75dBm

• Like 1

OK bad news only 1 of the 3 towers is actually broadcasting LTE in lima. and the one tower i did connect to was definitely set up for max area coverage as right next to it i was pulling a 1x signal of like -65dBm and the LTE was around -85dBm. moving away and around the tower i never saw it get lower than like -75dBm

That will happen for some reason. When Toledo was getting 2 or 3 accepted a day itd be a few days before it was live. Keep an eye out tho i have a feeling again just my opinion that the other two towers may be accepted soon, just a guess but id say a week or less maybe.

LG G2

• Like 2