Network Vision/LTE - Toledo Market (Toledo, Bowling Green, Findlay, Lima, Port Clition)

keelerman8042

Is this information any different from a Sprint store employee's tower info screen?

Not really. Except it's available to you anytime in the luxury of your own home. Even in your underwear, if you so choose.

• Like 2

All of a sudden HD voice seems to be turned on.

I never had it before but in the past week i noticed all of a sudden the voice calls sound really darn good. i pulled my head away from my phone during a call and noticed it says HD. on the dialer app. anyone else in the lima area notice this?

• Like 1

All of a sudden HD voice seems to be turned on.

I never had it before but in the past week i noticed all of a sudden the voice calls sound really darn good. i pulled my head away from my phone during a call and noticed it says HD. on the dialer app. anyone else in the lima area notice this?

Gezze is Lima the crap hole of our market with everything...lol i say that cus its been on all over nationwide for a few now. Glad too see something positive for ya

LG G2

• Like 1

Idk how it works with Iphones but when your on a call with another Sprint phone itll be on the statues bar with an HD symbol..also in your call logs it may have something like this

8aqLX5r.jpg?1

LG G2

• Like 1

How can you tell with the iPhone 5C . I know HD voice id compatible with the phone my keypad doesn't say hd lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thats the thing i don get. i had a link to a website a long time ago that showed fiber lines run in the US and it showed that lima had a line running through it to columbus from fort wayne. so back haul shouldn't be an issue.

unless actually getting backhaul to the towers isnt an issue but the ISPs are just  wasting as much time as possible pushing off upgrades. 

thats the thing i don get. i had a link to a website a long time ago that showed fiber lines run in the US and it showed that lima had a line running through it to columbus from fort wayne. so back haul shouldn't be an issue.

unless actually getting backhaul to the towers isnt an issue but the ISPs are just wasting as much time as possible pushing off upgrades.

Im going to say your second one is more correct. I also dont want to say this but it could be even Sprint not getting someone out there to get towers set up. It just seems wierd that ive seen micro all over sites but still nothing. But ill say that is prob the backhaul providers down there

LG G2

unless actually getting backhaul to the towers isnt an issue but the ISPs are just  wasting as much time as possible pushing off upgrades. 

A major trunk line running through town is not the same as having fiber lines delivered to all the sites.  Until CenturyLink completes the connections to the sites and fires them up, you will be waiting.  We have dates for when that happens in Lima now.  It is shown on the Map offer I listed above.  Which is not too late for you to do.  And it would also give you access to Sponsor content.

A major trunk line running through town is not the same as having fiber lines delivered to all the sites.  Until CenturyLink completes the connections to the sites and fires them up, you will be waiting.  We have dates for when that happens in Lima now.  It is shown on the Map offer I listed above.  Which is not too late for you to do.  And it would also give you access to Sponsor content.

I was thinking about the offer but i am currently trying to save money so i cant. i will halfto pass on the offer. i will just get a regular sponsor thing later on.

Also of note i am now roaming onto alltell with 3G with the latest PRL. weird eh? in the past 4 ish years i have had service i never roamed onto alltell.

I was thinking about the offer but i am currently trying to save money so i cant. i will halfto pass on the offer. i will just get a regular sponsor thing later on.

Also of note i am now roaming onto alltell with 3G with the latest PRL. weird eh? in the past 4 ish years i have had service i never roamed onto alltell.

Is there a new PRL out?

dunno i just decided to update it and im now being allowed on alltell. weather it was new or not i have no idea nor do i care when it was released. all i know is i am able to actually keep a signal more now.

Well something is better than nothing.

Can you check what prl version you are on now?

We should limit three post per day for non sponsors.

so your saying of someone asks me a question i wouldn't be able to respond to it until 24 hrs has passed? i guess that one way to "force" people to give money to S4GRU.

it is my opinion that giving money to any website is not a bad idea and if you can get a few perks out of it thats even better like S4GRU already does. but to halfto pay to make any posts is a bad idea.

• Like 4

so your saying of someone asks me a question i wouldn't be able to respond to it until 24 hrs has passed? i guess that one way to "force" people to give money to S4GRU.

it is my opinion that giving money to any website is not a bad idea and if you can get a few perks out of it thats even better like S4GRU already does. but to halfto pay to make any posts is a bad idea.

Little off topic from what you were saying, but you know if you can donate like 5 bucks or 10 that can give you sponsorship thats good for 6 months. Idk if. Rob will let me donate money toward your Sponsorship or not. I think alot of your questions would be answered. Just trying to help. Trust me theres alot of good info, even more in the premier, but i do understand how money can be tight.

Same thing for you JayG2012.

LG G2

You should stop blowing up peoples phones with notifications as meaning all of you lol. Sheesh...anyway thats all im going to say. Lets get back on topic :)

LG G2

Oh well i apologize if i am blowing up peoples phones. its just that usually this thread is dead so if i find sprint doing anything weird or different in my area i post about it. like when HD voice was suddenly turned on it surprised me. 

as for the subscription that's up to you man. 

• Like 1

Little off topic from what you were saying, but you know if you can donate like 5 bucks or 10 that can give you sponsorship thats good for 6 months. Idk if. Rob will let me donate money toward your Sponsorship or not. I think alot of your questions would be answered. Just trying to help. Trust me theres alot of good info, even more in the premier, but i do understand how money can be tight.

Same thing for you JayG2012.

LG G2

People gift Sponsorships to members all the time. But gift memberships need to be the average donation amount needed...$20. But the great thing about gifts is both the giver and recipient get the amount credited toward future status upgrades.

• Like 2