Network Vision/LTE - Toledo Market (Toledo, Bowling Green, Findlay, Lima, Port Clition)

keelerman8042

Hey Peeps! Just talked to one of the contractors at my nearest sprint tower & that specifically told me that the network vision would be launched today sometime and the LTE should be arriving in a couple weeks or so.

Hey Peeps! Just talked to one of the contractors at my nearest sprint tower & that specifically told me that the network vision would be launched today sometime and the LTE should be arriving in a couple weeks or so.

it was officially launched yesterday.LTE is available everywhere in Toledo basically only a couple of towers don't have it.and if you're somewhere else you didn't state that..check the Toledo progress thread

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

Anyone have updates about BG?

notta..all tower have upgraded NV equitment waiting on backhaul or Sprint to integrate the towers

Sent from my LG G2

notta..all tower have upgraded NV equitment waiting on backhaul or Sprint to integrate the towers

Sent from my LG G2

yeah then after intergation comes optimization...or so says sprint

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

I had a brief moment of LTE in Lima yesterday around 4:30. 

I was driving on South Dixie when it turned on. Stayed up for about 2 minutes.

Im guessing that means good things? 

• Like 4

I had a brief moment of LTE in Lima yesterday around 4:30. 

I was driving on South Dixie when it turned on. Stayed up for about 2 minutes.

Im guessing that means good things?

yes, it could be testing id be keeping an eye out and of cource run sensorly when you do

I get 4G cross streets are collet and north street by st Rita's in Lima oh the 4G goes in and out the longest it stayed on is 10 minutes till I move from certain spots

post-26162-0-16181300-1399309289_thumb.png

I get 4G cross streets are collet and north street by st Rita's in Lima oh the 4G goes in and out the longest it stayed on is 10 minutes till I move from certain spots

That has been my experience the last week or so as well. It comes in and then goes right back out. 

Based on the speed test you have above i sure hope thats not LTE!

• Like 1

That has been my experience the last week or so as well. It comes in and then goes right back out. 

3G maxes out around the 2mb range, im 100% sure he was on LTE(ignoring the fact that it actually says LTE on sensorly), but looking at the bars, he had pretty low signal strength.

• Like 1

I hope that its not LTE neither but they are still in early stages of 4G here in lima and those speeds are decent for a test signal :) I notice I only get it on the upper level of my home so it must be only 1 tower that's throwing out the 4G test signal?post-26162-0-58999400-1399313394_thumb.png

I hope that its not LTE neither but they are still in early stages of 4G here in lima and those speeds are decent for a test signal :) I notice I only get it on the upper level of my home so it must be only 1 tower that's throwing out the 4G test signal?attachicon.gifScreenshot_2014-05-05-14-03-51.png

I dont know man. 

I would think based on your location that you would be hitting the tower on top of the hospital. 

I have been getting the LTE lighting up out by Shawnee. No way thats the same tower. 

• Like 1

3G maxes out around the 2mb range, im 100% sure he was on LTE Z(ignoring the fact that it actually says LTE on sensorly), but looking at the bars, he had pretty low signal strength.

What is LTE Z???

• 2 weeks later...

Does the spark logo show up now on all triband phones even if they are only picking up on 1900MHz? someone i know just got the new HTC One in lima and it shows the spark logo in lima. and if i am correct they never had 4G in lima.

Edited by eatpepsi

Does the spark logo show up now on all triband phones even if they are only picking up on 1900MHz? someone i know just got the new HTC One in lima and it shows the spark logo in lima. and if i am correct they never had 4G in lima.

Yes, No matter what band on triband phones will show the Spark logo for LTE.

Sent from my LG G2