Network Vision/LTE - Toledo Market (Toledo, Bowling Green, Findlay, Lima, Port Clition)

keelerman8042

I picked this charger up a while ago and it works great in my car. I can run sensorly and my phone will actually charge. There are a couple models that support different phones but they are interchangeable.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/micro-usb-vehicle-charger/9744043.p?id=1219035078234&skuId=9744043&st=categoryid$abcat0811007&cp=1&lp=9

I have a good charger but problem is I'm in and out of my vehicle so much my phone never gets a chance to charge lol

Sent from an S4!

I drive past one of the Lima towers every day to and from work. For about 2 weeks straight I saw a truck or two there doing something. Its been at least a week and a half since I have seen anyone there. 

Wonder whats going on?

I drive past one of the Lima towers every day to and from work. For about 2 weeks straight I saw a truck or two there doing something. Its been at least a week and a half since I have seen anyone there.

Wonder whats going on?

There could be a few reasons, one they may be done with the tower if cabinets and antennas are compelte. Could be they are waiting on somthing for that tower, so they will go to another tower or towers to work on that till

Whatever was the hold up on other tower. I see your a sponsor now you should have access to the maps with tower locations if you can post pics of the towers that you see with work being done ryan or i can give ya an idea, just make sure you dont post the Site IDs on this fourm

Sent from my LG G2

• Like 1

I understand they are upgrading towers but is anyone noticing a ridiculous amount of issues with making phone calls where it be the call won't place or will drop or really high pitch noises coming through the phone?

Sent from an S4!

you should know this is not the place to talk about that for real. Its the network thing call sprint.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

I understand they are upgrading towers but is anyone noticing a ridiculous amount of issues with making phone calls where it be the call won't place or will drop or really high pitch noises coming through the phone? Sent from an S4!

With new equitment and old equitment it will cause issues like you have explained, til they have upgraded every tower your most likley going to have that till than.

you should know this is not the place to talk about that for real. Its the network thing call sprint.

Yes I do know that and Btw I have called sprint four times in the last three months, I am simply getting input from other sprint users in my area.

Sent from an S4!

With new equitment and old equitment it will cause issues like you have explained, til they have upgraded every tower your most likley going to have that till than.

Thanks for the answer I am simply just verifying that it's not just my phone since my whole family has an s4 and we have the same problems. I have been in the 4g areas and making a phone call was useless and we all know the economy sucks and we can't afford to waste money so just wondering if I should look at other carries for now that's all, until sprint follows through with their word which has yet to honestly happen, I am a little on edge for paying them lol.

Sent from an S4!

Thanks for the answer I am simply just verifying that it's not just my phone since my whole family has an s4 and we have the same problems. I have been in the 4g areas and making a phone call was useless and we all know the economy sucks and we can't afford to waste money so just wondering if I should look at other carries for now that's all, until sprint follows through with their word which has yet to honestly happen, I am a little on edge for paying them lol.

Sent from an S4!

im going to say its not the phone when im Toledo its half works half crap kind of deal.In fact I was just over by the mall and I could barly use my phone at all. I really dont think with what progress has been made that somthing would not be accepted soon like a month or a little more, maybe even all of towers in Toledo.. of cource these are just my opinions with what I see out and about. Id say if you have to go to another carrier than do so till things get finshed. Ive been blessed with having LTE at home(tho I use wifi) I will say its a night and day difference between new and old.

im going to say its not the phone when im Toledo its half works half crap kind of deal.In fact I was just over by the mall and I could barly use my phone at all. I really dont think with what progress has been made that somthing would not be accepted soon like a month or a little more, maybe even all of towers in Toledo.. of cource these are just my opinions with what I see out and about. Id say if you have to go to another carrier than do so till things get finshed. Ive been blessed with having LTE at home(tho I use wifi) I will say its a night and day difference between new and old.

Just wish they would have mentioned that our network would become useless during the process lol but I've been told by three reps that end of March problems will be gone so they have a week and that's about it with me lol been paying for a service for to long know and frankly I feel stupid for it lol hopefully one day they do fix it but guess we will see one day.

Sent from an S4!

It's been pretty bad coming over the river on my S4 all week.  My wife says she picked up LTE over there when they seemed to be doing the tower tests.  I haven't see it yet.

Not a whole lot of towers out here in Perrysburg land.  Waiting for my donation upgrade to hit so I can see the secret tower DB :)

• Like 2

3g accepted on West Bancroft ( between Reynolds n Talmadge) ..like to think this is the fastest 3g accepted in town..It was done last week...I will scout others today for y'all

post-329-139583948012_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I've noticed that many BID #s in SignalCheck have changed (including at Secor near 475, Douglas & Bancroft). I'm getting a stronger signal from Secor near 475 than ever before.

• Like 3

I've noticed that many BID #s in SignalCheck have changed (including at Secor near 475, Douglas & Bancroft). I'm getting a stronger signal from Secor near 475 than ever before.

I cant give alot of info on here, but ill tell ya get ready for a big acceptance report for Toledo :tu:
  • Like 1

I've noticed the sites that don't have Powerwave antennas are putting out a stronger signal

3g accepted on West Bancroft ( between Reynolds n Talmadge) ..like to think this is the fastest 3g accepted in town..It was done last week...I will scout others today for y'all

I'll make a list because there's way too many. I know Robert will report later in a couple days

• Like 1

Hello,

I kind of lurked on here a bit to get more info on the updates on towers around the Toledo area. I just saw this pop on my phone so I thought I would actually sign up and post it in here. 

I work near the Holland/Toledo border (Airport/Holland Sylvania/Angola area) and my office is smack dab in the middle of our building, so lets just say my service isn't great. Just checked my phone and have LTE service for the first time in this area. It bounces back from 3G to LTE for the past ~20min. or so. Once I leave for lunch I will see if it is constant outside. 

I don't know how to do all the posting and stuff and signal strength, but just thought I would post this b/c I live in this area too so I would love to finally have LTE service over here (when not on WiFi)

• Like 3