Network Vision/LTE - Toledo Market (Toledo, Bowling Green, Findlay, Lima, Port Clition)

keelerman8042

Could it be so that I found a permit for 2500 LTE?? There's a few more at other locations as well. Don't want to give to much more detail due to this being an open fourm.

Ohio.Gov

Ohio Department of Commerce

Commerce Division of Industrial Compliance : Electronic Plan Submission System

PROJECT STATUS

The Certificate of Plan Approval number is issued by the Division of Industrial Compliance when the application is received and fees are paid.

Information found on this site is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed at the time of its posting. The information was converted into a new application and therefore any data prior to 1999 will not be accessible via this web page. Any questions concerning data should be directed to the The Ohio Department of Commerce, Division of Industrial Compliance, Bureau of Building Code Compliance at 800-523-3581. The Ohio Department of Commerce disclaims liability for any errors or omissions.

Please enter Certificate of Plan Approval (CPA) number:

CPA Number: 2014020122 Project Name: IPCS-CH03HO032-A 2.5 EQUIPMENT DEVELOPMENT

County: DEFIANCE Project Address: 1700 STATE SERVICE RD

DEFIANCE, OH

Received Date: 01/29/2014 Full / Partial Approval Date: 01/31/2014

Project Status: Partially Issued Certificate of Occupancy Date: N/A

Project Desc: INSTALL THREE (3) PANEL ANTENNAS, INSTALL THREE (3) RRU'S TO THE TOWER, INSTALL 27 JUMPERS, INSTALL ONE (1) HYBRID CABLE

CONTACT INFORMATION

Type Name OrganizationName Address City State Zip Phone

Owner JODI FERTSCH SBA COMMUNICATIONS 122 KERR RD NEW KENSINGTON PA 15068 4129997625

Architect DARRIN KOTECKI GPD GROUP 520 S MAIN ST STE 2531 AKRON OH 44311 3305722100

2014020122 1/29/2014 $0.00

IPCS-CH03HO032-A 2.5 EQUIPMENT DEVELOPMENT

1700 STATE SERVICE RD

DEFIANCE, OH

43512 General Building Trade Alteration /

INSTALL THREE (3) PANEL ANTENN

You sure did! Good find.

• Like 1

So there's been a lot of trying to figer out who is doing backhaul and such, so I did some research and I found century links service areas in our area. This to me is why we don't have sites With LTE, unfortunately it seems they are lacking in many markets. Don't mean they are doing all of the backhaul for sites, but it's a good chance https://www.centurylink.com/wholesale/territory_maps_us.html

Edited by keelerman8042

So there's been a lot of trying to figer out who is doing backhaul and such, so I did some research and I found century links service areas in our area. This to me is why we don't have sites With LTE, unfortunately it seems they are lacking in many markets. Don't mean they are doing all of the backhaul for sites, but it's a good chance https://www.centurylink.com/wholesale/territory_maps_us.html

Also possible level3:  http://maps.level3.com/default/#.UxZiDvldWoQ

note see Toledo

one could only wish

• Like 1

Think the tower over by Wal-Mart in Oregon is now broadcasting LTE or should soon.

yup.. It looks like the tower off of I 280 on the left side going to Oregon has 1 RRU per sector also

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

post-329-139412454666_thumb.jpg

If there is any one that could check a tower over on andrus road between Tracy and Broadway in Northwood that would help us out a a lot...also footballjim if you could get a chance can you see about the tower by you behind the legion post on limecity road. Cabinets were there a while back, but seeing if they got antennas up, thank you

Wierd that's what my signal checker pointed me to.

Sent from an S4!

With older sites the location is off that have not been upgraded yet thats probably why. New and accepted sites have the correct info. No biggie tho, thank you jim just wanted to pass it along to ya

Sent from my LG G2

With older sites the location is off that have not been upgraded yet thats probably why. New and accepted sites have the correct info. No biggie tho, thank you jim just wanted to pass it along to ya

Sent from my LG G2

Oh ok, yea no problem, still a rookie when it comes to spotting what is ours, need to take some time to learn.

Its all good we all were in the same boat at one time :tu:

Sent from my LG G2

after looking at the sprint sites, I drive past that tower everyday off lime city and look at it, I figured that was the tower I was connected to. I can for sure gets pics of that tower asap.

• Like 1

Haven't been to happy with a lot of the Lte connection's I have had but then I went to Oregon during peek hours and pulled amazing Speed. I am reassured again!

Posted Image

Sent from an S4!

It should get even better once they get more and more towers with LTE online, its good that most of the towers ryan and i have seen are high capacity too. Now lets just hope within the year they put up 2500 LTE somewhere in the market..i want to test my new triband phone out

Sent from my LG G2

It should get even better once they get more and more towers with LTE online, its good that most of the towers ryan and i have seen are high capacity too. Now lets just hope within the year they put up 2500 LTE somewhere in the market..i want to test my new triband phone out

Sent from my LG G2

I'm sure my contract will be up by the time that happens lol my friend had s4 mini and I hope we do get spark although they could have came out with a better icon for it lol the sun looks kinda goofy. And waste of notification bar space. Should just rid of Lte and Call it spark.

Sent from an S4!

Here is the tower pics off limecity.

Posted Image

Sent from an S4!

yup they have the rrus and antennas up, good deal ill mark it on the map :tu:

Sent from my LG G2

• Like 2

Strong Lte signal just came online in Perrysburg driving down lime city toward rossford have full signal, this had to of just came online considering I drove through here an hour ago and had 3g.

Sent from an S4!

Nice Football...was there earlier today and I couldn't find anything there !!

Nice Football...was there earlier today and I couldn't find anything there !!

Thanks yea drove same route at 7:30 went to dinner and during dinner Lte just popped up and was up all the way till I got to my home tower of course.... Lol

Sent from an S4!

• Like 1

I picked me up a new extended battery case for my phone that I'm going to use so I'm going to be running sensorly all over the city to help get a heavy map of sprint.

Sent from an S4!

I picked this charger up a while ago and it works great in my car. I can run sensorly and my phone will actually charge. There are a couple models that support different phones but they are interchangeable.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/micro-usb-vehicle-charger/9744043.p?id=1219035078234&skuId=9744043&st=categoryid$abcat0811007&cp=1&lp=9