S4GRU

Network Vision/LTE - Mississippi Market (Jackson, Hattiesburg, Meridian)

Correct, the panels really don't care what you send through them. Nor do they care how many carriers go through them. Just have to hook them altogether without a ton of insertion loss from combiners.

Sent from my little Note2

Heads up Mississippi Market.  LTE is starting to fire up in the Jackson and Hattiesburg areas.  Locations of the sites posted in the sponsor thread:

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/579-network-vision-site-map-new-orleans-memphis-gulf-coast-east-texas-mississippi-and-louisiana-markets/page-148?p=155508&do=findComment&comment=155508

• Like 2

Digiblur, how do I access this thread? I signed in. I keep getting 4g for ten seconds at a time! Then gone. 4-5 times a day. Is this just the network being pinged, tested, or what? First time this happened I did a flip and it lasted for 6-7 joyous minutes. Thought it was here, done. But nope.. Gone. But I did hit 9.6 mbps

Digiblur, how do I access this thread? I signed in. I keep getting 4g for ten seconds at a time! Then gone. 4-5 times a day. Is this just the network being pinged, tested, or what? First time this happened I did a flip and it lasted for 6-7 joyous minutes. Thought it was here, done. But nope.. Gone. But I did hit 9.6 mbps

Here's how!

You might not have a good signal. You can see the signal in your LTE engineering screen. Look in my signature for info.

Also if you have an android phone be sure and map the 4g with the Sensorly app.

No one has posted on here since 2015. Thought I would still post anyway. I saw 10x10 B25 in Jackson Mississippi.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Resurrecting an old thread, I saw B41 LTE in Magnolia, MS on I-55 the other day. Ran a speed test and it was in the mid 30's. I was traveling south to north on the interstate and saw what appeared to be the alpha and gamma sectors. This is new to me!!

• Like 2

Resurrecting an old thread, I saw B41 LTE in Magnolia, MS on I-55 the other day. Ran a speed test and it was in the mid 30's. I was traveling south to north on the interstate and saw what appeared to be the alpha and gamma sectors. This is new to me!!
Does that same area happen to have 10x10 B25?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

No, we have only 5x5 B25 LTE, and one 5x5 800 LTE. Also one CDMA PCS carrier. 

I also saw this on the MS Gulf Coast today. I'm seeing lots of B41 pop up, so I know Sprint is getting things done, I just haven't seen any of it reflected on the coverage map. 

Screenshot_20180320-172617.png

38 minutes ago, Bigcuzdave said:

I also saw this on the MS Gulf Coast today. I'm seeing lots of B41 pop up, so I know Sprint is getting things done, I just haven't seen any of it reflected on the coverage map. 

Where on the coast? The official coverage map seems to lag several months (longer in some cases) behind deployments. We have other sources that do show coverage in areas that the official map does not. However the MS Coast right now does not show any new coverage, so it was probably recently added.

I noticed it from Pass Christian to Long Beach, Hwy 90. I was everywhere from Pearlington to Gulfport but only noticed it here. 

• Like 1