Network Vision/LTE - Delaware market (including Wilmington, Dover, Laurel and Elkton MD)

cjinohio03

Site at Rt4 And Rt72 is a full build. But the Nextel antennas are still in place.

The active LTE site still has the Nextel antennas in place. Several sites around Dover still have Nextel equipment in place too. There might be one that has had them removed. They don't seem to be in a hurry around here to remove it. However I am noticing more and more NV sites where they have removed the Sprint legacy equipment.

Hard to say people have found full build's all over the place,maybe we will wake up one morning and they will all be live but I am not going to hold my breath.

In Kent county almost all the sites are full builds, I really expected more GMOs. A few of them I have recently learned have fiber within maybe 200 feet of them. There potentially could be many LTE sites in Delaware in a short manner of time...

I believe the black water tower in Middletown is also a full build and did not see any Nextel antennas.

It's been a while since I have been there. I just remember a lot of antenna. It might be one of the ugliest water towers out there. I'll need to check it out again.

anybody notice 1 bar lte by the mall, somebody report on senorly. need confirm this.

It has showed up on Sensorly. Could be bleed over from the site on Kirkwood highway maybe.

Kind far . And no lte on route 4 .

Tough to say. There are 3 towers that are closer, but its not unusual for the LTE signals to travel.

anybody notice 1 bar lte by the mall, somebody report on senorly. need confirm this.

That was me Friday night...I was cycling airplane mode while heading over the new flyover ramp.  My Note 2 eventually picked it up for a short stretch.

Glassco park tower lte on and old baltimore pike tower lte on. Map on senorly. More mapping tommorow . Got 22 download at park.

Nice find, I wonder if it will be in the next acceptance reports! Get a screen shot of the speed test and the engineering screen.