Network Vision/LTE - Delaware market (including Wilmington, Dover, Laurel and Elkton MD)

cjinohio03

The water tower just got upgrade band 25 .should get lte now. It's not far from your location. I heading there next weekendt o beach . There lte always way down route 1.

I'll be in Delaware on the 25th to the 27th I might take the ferry so I don't know if I'll be able to measure the coverage with sensorily or open signal Maps so we'll see

Chesapeake city has live band 25 now.only two towers left in cecil county need backhaul.

I'll be in South Delaware near the Maryland border so I'm interested to see how they will perform in Lewes Beach

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Never tested lewes beach. Hopely band 26 not super congested.

Band 41 down there's deployed. When you're on the Coastal Highway and you come over the bridge into Lewes Beach you get band 41 almost instantaneously

2 carriers band 41 . 3 carriers I don't know let me know.

Band 25 second carrier live in Wilmington Delaware. Band 41 second carrier is live as well throughout Lewes Delaware.9e65eb2dd7abf2285845b15b6c6eba3a.jpg970bc7f0cc01939cc60f472fb38b136a.jpgeda68b0eeadaefc4e6885c0df9648a5c.jpgb9fa504b53ef5500fcc44e46f70e8208.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

This 3rd carrier band 41 in Wilmington de. But not ca 3 yet. Speeds are at 80 to 100mbps most sites.

Yeah I was passing on through Wilmington and Dover Air Force Base there's lots of band 41 band 25 and band 26 was very prevalent along most of the highway.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, burnout8488 said:

Still waiting on that Felton site to get LTE, figures the only one I really need down there is one of the last. :P Looks like DE got a big update in the last coverage map though. Filling in very nicely. 

sprint has improved when i came back into delaware so i can tell you that sprint has improved!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...