Network Vision/LTE - Delaware market (including Wilmington, Dover, Laurel and Elkton MD)

cjinohio03

October 2013 is now the actual date for rollout. For South Jersey, Its June 2014. They are six months behind.

Delaware

NV Sites Accepted = 64%

LTE Sites Accepted = 0%

Anticipated LTE Launch = TBD

Original Scheduled Completion = Q4 2013

Current Production Rate Completion = October 2013

Not actually true. The Current Production Rate figure is simply factored off the rate of completion over the last month or so. This does not indicate that they will actually be done in October. If work this month is at a slower pace than last month, the date will change drastically. The main reason work has been moving so quickly is the focus was on GMO sites, which can be completed very quickly. Now that they are working on full build sites, it will take longer to complete each site.

Just saw t bag mobile pass sprint in rollout .

They did, but it's mostly because they have a much easier time deploying LTE, they are just slapping up an new panel on existing equipment, and using existing backhaul. Sprint on the other hand, is having to bring in backhaul for each and every site, and rebuilding every site from the ground up. Takes much longer to do that.

I think two months might be a safe bet. Northern Delaware might be completed earlier, but I wouldn't be surprised if the first live LTE in the state is south of the canal though.

I am patiently waiting. I'll probably go bezerk mapping the first half dozen towers south of the canal on sensorly.  :lol:

If I'm not mistaken, someone was able to map some LTE near Dover a few weeks ago? We were hoping that was the start of the rollout, but I haven't heard anything about that area since.

If I'm not mistaken, someone was able to map some LTE near Dover a few weeks ago? We were hoping that was the start of the rollout, but I haven't heard anything about that area since.

I am now convinced that was a NASCOW. Since full builds are underway, I imagine (and hope) that we will something by the end of the summer. :unsure:

Just saw t bag mobile pass sprint in rollout .

All over Newark right now, just took this from my Nexus 4 post-9148-13735864303382_thumb.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I took a drive around last night and got nothing near UD, elkton rd, and by planet fitness

That is T-Mobile LTE, not Sprint, I was saying to the other person I quoted this on that T-Mobile LTE went live in Newark yesterday.

West grove pa went live very close now.

Areas of Chester County been had it for a few months now. I don't think we will see it here until around the end of summer, & I think slower lower will start seeing it before up here in New Castle County.

Does any body know if route 279 md / de line tower been upgrade with nv yet . I can tell got new panels up yet. But I get 1.7 meg download 3g .

I am not sure but it sounds like your 3G speed is consistent with NV speeds. If you have photos of the tower you can use the how to spot Sprint antenna and RRU guides, that should let you know if its done (or at least being worked on).

I see tmobile upgrade there fiber optics long time ago thats why they are going fast on build. It show not take over year get uupgrades aka baltimore market on 43 percent lte upgrade . Screw rural area right now just get major cities , maybe softbank people got different theory on rollout.

Pretty much which is why we need 800mhz benefits in the worst way down here but i'd be happy with just getting lte 1900 hope to have it by football season lol cant watch RG3 light it up while buffering :dep: but im guessing probably closer to the end of the year and who knows for 800 benefits

I see tmobile upgrade there fiber optics long time ago thats why they are going fast on build.

So what, drive south of New Castle County and T-Mobile is EDGE and GPRS. They are pathetic.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2