Network Vision/LTE - Tucson/Yuma Market

jasper7821

any word on Tucson lately? seems my area (Menlo, between Tumamoc Hill and Downtown) always has horrible data speeds usually just 1 or 2 bars sometimes NONE!! only time I have great speeds are at night time when everyone is asleep, Lol  :wacko:

Here it is.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Well color me purple!!!! Thanks for the screens. I just can't wait for them to turn the telegraph pass tower back on, it's been off for the last 2-3 months.

I just noticed I don't have EHRPD, I've reset my radios and phone and can't get it back, it's still on EVdo Rev. A

Happens to me all the time. Usually requires a reboot. Sometimes during NV, eHRPD will go offline for an hour or a day. If rebooting doesn't solve, then it will come back in awhile on its own.

Robert from Note 2 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• Like 1

Happens to me all the time. Usually requires a reboot. Sometimes during NV, eHRPD will go offline for an hour or a day. If rebooting doesn't solve, then it will come back in awhile on its own.

Robert from Note 2 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I don't mind what mode my phone is on, as long as those speeds hold through peek hours.

Why would you look at that! :o pretty good speeds for very little to no bars. Im in Orlando by the disneyworld area by lake buena vista. In the hotel im staying I have to be in a special spot to get 1-2 bars of LTE. But right here im just laying on my bed. Imagine if I had 5 bars. I bet id get 30 Mbps and up!post-17227-13739855541792_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

A couple of days ago I stopped by a site with an Ericsson worker inside, he was just doing maintenance on the cabinets. I asked him about LTE launch, he said he couldn't give me a date but that it was very soon.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

When do you guys think the first LTE site will be up? It is taking way too long...

It has got to be any day now. It's taken longer than I think any of us thought it would. I would think it will be up in places by August. If not, then something has got to be wrong. 

So the only reason anyone's going to come across an Ericsson tech is if they're doing 3G acceptance or LTE Integration? (or doing regular maintenance, I guess)

It's possible that they could be doing work for AT&T or T-Mobile, as they are doing some of the LTE upgrades for them as well.

But for Sprint, that's likely what they would be doing, or legacy maintenance.

I just moved to a new place and have been experiencing some weird things. The tower im connected to is usually not to bad but as of yesterday it keeps kicking me off eHRPD and was roaming for about an hour last night. This is what i have been getting.

2013-07-19202008_zps39d6c054.png

Im usually right under the 1 Mbps range but its been very low.

So would you say that in 3 months I will be able to drive somewhere in Tucson proper and get LTE?

In three months? I'd say most likely. Though I'm not 100% given the way things have been going so far. Once it starts firing up, I'd imagine coverage will fill in fairly quickly. At least I hope.