Network Vision/LTE - Providence Market

nooblube

My service has been pretty shaking the last week and half, my call quality is terrible and barley working 3g or LTE. This is happening at home and work (East Providence & Providence). I use a nexus 5 and i'm just hoping the towers around me are finally switching from GPO's to full builds. 

My service has been pretty shaking the last week and half, my call quality is terrible and barley working 3g or LTE. This is happening at home and work (East Providence & Providence). I use a nexus 5 and i'm just hoping the towers around me are finally switching from GPO's to full builds. 

No troubles just below you in the Cranston/Warwick area.

I seem to have HD voice at my house, the calls sound incredible.

No troubles just below you in the Cranston/Warwick area.

I seem to have HD voice at my house, the calls sound incredible.

Do you see Spark yet with your G2? My service in Riverside and on the East side of providence are just terrible now. I can't now or ever could get service inside buildings but now I can't even rely on service when outside. I'm just getting sick of being at work and At&t and Verizon will have service inside our bomb shelter and my phone is about to catch on fire from looking for service so often. 

Edited by joescan

Do you see Spark yet with your G2? My service in Riverside and on the East side of providence are just terrible now. I can't now or ever could get service inside buildings but now I can't even rely on service when outside. I'm just getting sick of being at work and At&t and Verizon will have service inside our bomb shelter and my phone is about to catch on fire from looking for service so often.

No, no Spark yet but I believe they are working on it in the Providence Metro area.

I was in Warren and Bristol today and the service was good.

They must be doing something in your area for the service to be so bad.

Have you spotted any full builds yet?

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 3 10.1

• 1 month later...