Network Vision/LTE - Hawaii Market (including Honolulu, Oahu and all Hawaiian Islands)

markjcc

If you see work being done on roofs, please post pics :)

I wont consider it work as they just used some sort of crane to lift a few panels to the rooftop of a apartment complex

when i see them installing it will snap a few pics :) i can see it everyday as the apartment complex is very tall and located near my home

This is the building with 'Ongoing work' on the rooftop

it is on the NV Map and i confirmed the address and that sprint legacy is on that roof

Now this building is facing the back of my home, and i can see that they are doing some work on the rooftop and i saw them move a large silver box structure

Ill be posting pics soon tomorrow :)

However the permit status for this particular site is Plan Under Review

Image attachment is google maps of the location pictured in 2011,

post-6410-0-64396900-1374818833_thumb.png

I somehow feel I shouldn't be surprised. The site is on base. I don't think they had to go through honolulu to get it done ;)

Yeah - it's on federal land so I am sure they did not have to go through the slow red-tape process of applying for a state permit. :)

Okay where are the IDEN conversions taking place?  How many, how long, and how fast to LTE for the conversion?  Is Sprint pushing on converting the IDEN towers first here in Hawaii or just up grading the 3D towers first?  IS Sprint going to convert both of the towers at the same time.  Is there any new up grades to the Hawaii LTE system? And where (locations).  Please no more Hawaiian Time on the up grades.  

My permit search only goes so far. The one iDEN conversion thus far was on federal land (no local permits). iDEN conversions that require permits will likely take as long to get permits for as existing sprint sites (no time soon), however no permit applications I have are known to be iDEN conversions at this time.

• Like 1

Is this information only available to premier sponsors?

Nope. It's available to regular Sponsors too.

Robert via Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 using Tapatalk

Aloha everybody.  I noticed something unusual on the sprint.com/network site.Yesterday, the number of enhancements on the Island of Oahu was 36.  Today it's two, which appears to be the IDEN conversion.  Is this an indication that they cleared the board of all legacy upgrades so that only Network Vision will be shown from now on?  Would that indicate that the roll-out is underway?

Or is it an indication that someone spilled their coffee onto their keyboard at Sprint.

Bill, I give you mad props for waiting out Nv for Hawaii.

I left for T-mobile 3 months ago.

I couldn't be happier.

I just couldn't handle the slow

Roll out coupled with the slow data

Speeds we have here in Hawaii.

Hopefully, Sprint will finally get things

Done sooner than later though.

Sent from my Coconut Wireless HTC One

Aloha everybody.  I noticed something unusual on the sprint.com/network site.Yesterday, the number of enhancements on the Island of Oahu was 36.  Today it's two, which appears to be the IDEN conversion.  Is this an indication that they cleared the board of all legacy upgrades so that only Network Vision will be shown from now on?  Would that indicate that the roll-out is underway?

Or is it an indication that someone spilled their coffee onto their keyboard at Sprint.

Every now and then, the map starts showing NV only updates. Usually, after a while, it goes back to showing NV and Legacy updates. 

Bill, I give you mad props for waiting out Nv for Hawaii.

I left for T-mobile 3 months ago.

I couldn't be happier.

I just couldn't handle the slow

Roll out coupled with the slow data

Speeds we have here in Hawaii.

Hopefully, Sprint will finally get things

Done sooner than later though.

Was contemplating the same thing but I left T-Mobile because they switched their definition of unlimited to suit their needs with disregard to their long time customers plus their plans can't compare to the wireless advantage club

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Was contemplating the same thing but I left T-Mobile because they switched their definition of unlimited to suit their needs with disregard to their long time customers plus their plans can't compare to the wireless advantage club

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Yep I actually left sprint because

I was using an airave device. Which

Would always send 10 of the same text messages to whomever I text and then would lock up my phone. Sprint sent me a return box to which I mailed out the very next day. Anyways they told me that they needed the package back in 7 days. Sprint received the packed 4 days later per tracking. But they took another week to process the package to with I was charged about 110 dollars. I went back and forth for about 3 frustrating weeks trying to get

A refund. But in the end they said sorry... They cannot reverse the charge. So with the slow data Speeds here plus what Sprint did to me after 13 years of loyalty?

I had to move. Simply put