AOSP Roms that connect to e-Hrpd

Nasko

So i switched back from cm10 to a sense rom, and it connect without an issue to e-hrpd network. 4g is a little better as a result. Is there a AOSP rom that connects to e-hrpd. I just remembered how much sense bugs me :( :(. Thanks in advance.

If this was the only issue with Sense I would do this. I don't like the contacts app, the calendar (which now google has released their own), i don't like the mutlitasking visual (not to mention the actuall multitasking issue), i don't like that it overtakes the way a music app looks like and makes look like its own music app in notification and lock screen, i prefer stock messaging app. The biggest for me though is how contact/phone looks and operate and multitasking screen.

Edited by Nasko

If Sense bothers you why not mask it with another launcher. Nova Launcher offers AOSP performance and styling.

The biggest issue with doing that is Sense still runs in the background and is using resources

I was on your rom before, but why is on the old firmware and not on the latest?

and by the way I loved it, and the only thing that made me move was JB. Also that contacts were sense not stock.

I was on your rom before, but why is on the old firmware and not on the latest?

The ROM is firmware agnostic. It works on all firmwares that I have tested. I am currently running my ROM on top of the most recent firmware.

and by the way I loved it, and the only thing that made me move was JB. Also that contacts were sense not stock.

I am with you on that. I keep hitting snags when trying to get the stock contacts to play nice. Something always gets wonky.

Enough with the off topic...

Officially my second thread jack in the last 3 days. :ph34r:

Sent via CleanROM DE using Tapatalk 2

Has anyone tried latest cm10, 10-20 Build? On xda people are saying its working much better. I am in a bad area now and downloading it would take forever.

Has anyone tried latest cm10, 10-20 Build? On xda people are saying its working much better. I am in a bad area now and downloading it would take forever.

New build fixes this issues.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

I am having a strange issue now. The phone connects to ehrpd. Then it keeps saying connecting to lte, i have data working. How ever speed test isnt working and i dont know what i am connected to