Network Vision/LTE - Alabama Market (including Birmingham, Montgomery, Huntsville, Mobile)

jonathanm1978

there are live towers in auburn was there last night 15m up 7 down lte

Yes, there is one site live in Auburn. Technically it's in the Georgia market. Go figure. We announced it in the Sponsor maps and threads yesterday.

Robert from Note 2 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

what part of Auburn. I live here. havent noticed it

It's shown on the S4GRU NV Sites Complete Map in the Sponsor section of the website.

Robert from Note 2 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

If you become a sponsor, you can see the exact location including Google street view of all the towers that have Network Vision upgrades. Even if it's only a few bucks, every little bit helps. :D:rolleyes:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

If I get done helping in-laws move, I'll take a ride to auburn today or tomorrow. I checked with navigation and all the towers that have LTE in central AL are each 1.5 hours from me. Auburn is, Tuscaloosa is, Montgomery is. So I gotta have a 3 hour window minimum

• Like 1

And I maybe should mention that my 74 Ford truck isn't excited about this moving crap. Keeps trying to die when I stop, so more carb work is in order - just rebuilt it and got it mounted back on this rebuilt 302 bored.30 over.

it is now showing the 4g sign in Montgomery Alabama as of today

I've been watching for purple in those areas on Sensorly but nothing.  So I'll stick by the old quote of the day... "Sensorly or it didn't happen!"

• Like 1

well im looking at it and im running speed tests

I can say I have LTE in my house all day too.  But I don't expect people to believe me without some burden of proof.  Download the Sensorly app from the Google Play store, hit Map Trip, then start.  Drive around while connected to 4G.  Lay down some nice purple on the map and put me in my place. 

• Like 1

This reminds me of that Allstate commercial..."they can't put anything on the internet that isn't true"....

Anyone could come say they have 4G-LTE just like Digi said...but Sensorly is a failsafe ...you're burden of proof is no longer just your word with that...it's there, in purple, to show that you're not asking someone who doesn't know you from Adam's housecat to believe you...

It's not really a matter of believing anyone, anyway...it's a way to help others see what service is avail in their area -- for instance, someone looking to switch providers or travel to a certain area.