Network Vision/LTE - East Michigan Market (Detroit/Flint/Ann Arbor/Tri-Cities)

ReyBanz

I was on Newburgh Rd. passing 5 Mile, going towards I-96 and picked up Band 41 today. I'm pretty sure it came from the tower at 275 and 5 Mile.

I also picked across the one on I-275 and 5 mile when I was on traveling on 275.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I also picked across the one on I-275 and 5 mile when I was on traveling on 275.

How is the connectivity on the Nexus 6 and have you experienced any screen burn in issues? I've heard of burn in issues where there is a heavy pink tint.

How is the connectivity on the Nexus 6 and have you experienced any screen burn in issues? I've heard of burn in issues where there is a heavy pink tint.

The connectivity is awesome, I have never had such smooth transitions from 4G to 3G and back. Miles better then my Nexus 5. As far as burn in I have not seen any signs of that.

I picked up quite a bit of Band 41 in Detroit Sunday and Monday. Fullerton Ave and Mendota Ave, on I-96, Grand River Ave, on I-94, Willis and Chene, and Dequindre and Mack.

How's sprint lte inside buildings in aa?

Poor. No 800 MHz and insufficient cell density makes for a bad experience. B41 will help with congestion, but won't do anything to improve in-building coverage.

Please do speed test on sensorly to see where on map speed is good. Thanks.

I don't use sensoorly, I find that it's too slow. I prefer Ooklas speed test app. Plus sensorly drain my battery too much, so I'm going to have to decline.

Picked up LTE in the form of Band 41 today at Northville Rd. and I-96. I couldn't any other streets, but I originally picked it by a building that had a big Federal Mogul sign on it, while on a turnaround, to get on I-96.

In better news in Highland Michigan right off 23 and M-59 on B41 I got 40 down and 13 up and a tower further east on M-59 I managed 49 down and 13 up.

Those are some pretty fast speeds. Can't wait till it's official.

In Ann Arbor at I-94 and Jackson Road I got about 20 down and 14 up on B41. I'll be testing more Ann Arbor later this week hopefully.

Glad to see AA is lighting up fairly well.