Network Vision/LTE - SF Bay Market

breakaes

It must have only been on temporarily for testing. :td:

Robert

Agreed. Oh well when I check the market deveolpment page it says the SF bay area is 1% developed. I guess Livermore was easier to get permits to modifify the tower. I just hope sprint keeps to the schedule and has LTE in the area by January.

Edited by Adecker1

• 3 weeks later...

My galaxy s 3 is picking up 4g signal in Oakland right now at 580 / keller mountain exit. I thought LTE wasn't going to be available in the bay area until January 2013. I got an email from sprint about work being done at my neighborhood in Brentwood so this is good news for the east bay too. qa2e3aha.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 3

My friend sent me a screenshot of LTE on his s3 on 880 in Fremont by the Tesla Factory. Unfortunately my evo will not confirm.

Ran sensorly for a bit. No lte by berkeley or past the Caldecott tunnel. I will be by hwy 24 and 13 tomorrow I hope I get some lte there.

Running the first jellybean touchwiz leak from freeza and prl 25006.

I thought LTE wasn't going to be available in the bay area until January 2013.

Where did you hear that? Certainly not here.

Robert via CM9 Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

• Like 1

I just got 183 4g sites on sensorly driving from Daly City to downtown sf today. Let's see if sensorly updates with all the sites.

Those are not "sites" in the sense that that term is usually used here -- meaning tower or other antenna locations. Those are 183 points along your own track that Sensorly arbitrarily recorded according to its own timing loop.

I did a big as circle today. Started in Daly City. Bay Bridge to Oakland. Got some lte there too. Now San Mateo bridge. Getting some lte in a ramen place in San Mateo. Good day for lte in the bay.

• Like 1

Got some more 4g by sfo on my way back. Sensorly was showing zero points though even though I got the 4g icon multiple times. So no purple dots by sfo just yet. I'll try to do more sfo stuff in the next week or so.

Off to Napa tomorrow maybe ill get some hits up there. Night all, what an exciting day for lte in the bay. Maybe tomorrow I'll wake up and have lte from bed. :-)

• Like 1

Got some more 4g by sfo on my way back. Sensorly was showing zero points though even though I got the 4g icon multiple times. So no purple dots by sfo just yet. I'll try to do more sfo stuff in the next week or so.

Off to Napa tomorrow maybe ill get some hits up there. Night all' date=' what an exciting day for lte in the bay. Maybe tomorrow I'll wake up and have lte from bed. :-)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2[/quote']

I got a guy who sent me a Tweet that said he got LTE near American Canyon.

Robert via CM9 Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

I already posted in the Report your LTE thread in the general forum, but in case some of you didn't see it, I have solid LTE connection in Redwood City for the last two days. 27 mbps down and 10 mbps up.

hnPAd.png

• Like 6

Drove around Mountain View and on 280 up to Palo Alto. Nothing yet! Just the same old lousy 3G. I keep having to explain to my wife what I'm doing. I told her that her 4S will likely see some improvement, too as more people start using LTE. Am I wrong?