Sensorly - New market deployements

is there anyway for sensorly to separate mapping for 800mhz to show where that is popping up, that would be great to see on the map how the coverage is different from the pcs band

Sensorly voice mapping includes roaming....

So only with LTE 800 will we be able to see the real network

is there anyway for sensorly to separate mapping for 800mhz to show where that is popping up, that would be great to see on the map how the coverage is different from the pcs band

That and the 2.5 ghz band.

Yeah, being able to see the separate bands (even though really doesn't make too much of a difference) would be cool to see, if it is not too difficult to implement.

Perhaps what I'm going to say isn't likely to be popular but more realistic from my view. Isn't the point of Sensorly for the everyday person to get a better idea of actual coverage of cellular services? I mean differentiation of roaming would be cool but doesn't band by band coverage seem like it would fly over the heads of the general populace and possibly create even more confusion? I think the Sensorly representative here said once already their objective is to show users simply whether or not their phone had service in (x) area.

What could be neat to see is a Pro version of the app/site that would show coverage data collected at the band level if it was in fact possible for them to do.

Just sayin'.

• Like 3

Yeah most users don't care what band they r on as long as it has strong signal and good service. We tech geeks are a small minority that wanna see what band are phone is using, my wife makes fun of me all the time on my drives around looking for towers being upgraded