Network Vision/LTE - New Orleans Market

Slimboutit

Anoyone know how to get to the debug on Cyanogenmod? Or is that a stock only thing?

Stock based ROMs only.

Does signalcheck pro work with aosp ROMs? That could be a good option to get serving cells that are usually found on the engineering screen if nothing else.

Does signalcheck pro work with aosp ROMs? That could be a good option to get serving cells that are usually found on the engineering screen if nothing else.

Don't know as I don't have an HTC device with CM on it. I'm guessing no though as if I remember right the serving cell info comes from an HTC service on the phone.

He has an S3. Signalcheck only shows the Hex on HTC devices (as you already know).

I never said he had an HTC, I saw the S3 and he said he could see the info. I was wondering how as I explained that it worked off getting the info from an HTC service from I remember reading in that Signalcheck thread.

I never said he had an HTC, I saw the S3 and he said he could see the info. I was wondering how as I explained that it worked off getting the info from an HTC service from I remember reading in that Signalcheck thread.

Gotcha, I misread.

Heard a rumor that NV was at a stand-still in the New Orleans market. However, today while making my way to work I seen a crew working on a tower (next to Subway) at Louisa St. and Old Gentilly Road. I decided to stop and ask the technicians which service they were working on and the answer I got was Sprint 4G LTE. Anyone else seeing Sprint LTE upgrades in their neighborhoods?

Heard a rumor that NV was at a stand-still in the New Orleans market. However, today while making my way to work I seen a crew working on a tower (next to Subway) at Louisa St. and Old Gentilly Road. I decided to stop and ask the technicians which service they were working on and the answer I got was Sprint 4G LTE. Anyone else seeing Sprint LTE upgrades in their neighborhoods?

Not sure why you posted to only contradict yourself. Definitely no stand still in the market. Two more sites in the new orleans area were accepted today. Several members in the new orleans market post all the time in the sponsor area. We don't post much in here unfortunately so it may seem like it stopped. Sensorly maps show otherwise.

I believe this very site you posted about was posted in the sponsor area a few days ago. Thanks for keeping an eye out on things.

Sent from my little Note2

Man I wish they could boost the signal a tiny bit more in the kenner area by Power Boulevard so i can get it in my house,  just one street away   

You area might be designed to be covered by a different site.  In your ##DEBUG# screen what is the PN you are connected to on the 1X side.  This will tell us what site is designed to cover your area.

The New Orleans/Baton Rouge crew here normally don't post much here as we all hang out in the sponsor thread it seems.  The lack of posts here definitely does not mean the lack of activity.  In the New Orleans market alone the group of us have confirmed the following in the market:

May 2013:

41 Upgraded sites

37 LTE sites

30 3G sites (could be on 4G sites)

June 2013

18 Upgraded sites

17 LTE sites

23 3G sites (could be on 4G sites)

Giving us a total of 150+ LTE sites in the market.  Definitely moving right along, very visible if you view the Sensorly.com map of the area.

• Like 1

The New Orleans/Baton Rouge crew here normally don't post much here as we all hang out in the sponsor thread it seems. The lack of posts here definitely does not mean the lack of activity. In the New Orleans market alone the group of us have confirmed the following in the market:

May 2013:

41 Upgraded sites

37 LTE sites

June 2013

18 Upgraded sites

17 LTE sites

Giving us a total of 150+ LTE sites in the market. Definitely moving right along, very visible if you view the Sensorly.com map of the area.

Against all odds before deployment started, NOLA has turned out to be a consistent progress market. Especially the past few months. Almost a model example. I've been happy that ABQ has started out pretty strong. I would love for it to work out like NOLA.

Robert via Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

The New Orleans/Baton Rouge crew here normally don't post much here as we all hang out in the sponsor thread it seems. The lack of posts here definitely does not mean the lack of activity. In the New Orleans market alone the group of us have confirmed the following in the market:

May 2013:

41 Upgraded sites

37 LTE sites

June 2013

18 Upgraded sites

17 LTE sites

Giving us a total of 150+ LTE sites in the market. Definitely moving right along, very visible if you view the Sensorly.com map of the area.

Against all odds before deployment started, NOLA has turned out to be a consistent progress market. Especially the past few months. Almost a model example. I've been happy that ABQ has started out pretty strong. I would love for it to work out like NOLA.

Robert via Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

The only thing I see slow in the market is building/rooftop upgrades but I believe this has been the case in all markets. The same as we see with power line installs due to the special crews needed to do the work due to the high risks involved. Other than that I have been very impressed with the roll out speed in this market.

• Like 2

The only thing I see slow in the market is building/rooftop upgrades but I believe this has been the case in all markets. The same as we see with power line installs due to the special crews needed to do the work due to the high risks involved. Other than that I have been very impressed with the roll out speed in this market.

I wonder if this explains the lack of progress in Lakeview and 70124.  I've heard that the backhaul has been in place for quite sometime.

I wonder if this explains the lack of progress in Lakeview and 70124. I've heard that the backhaul has been in place for quite sometime.

A new one fired up on the edge of Lakeview today. I believe we also had a report of an upgraded building site there as well a week or two ago. It isn't live yet though.

I don't know if anybody else has been by them, but I haven't been by any of the two towers that may service Woodmere to know if any upgrades have been done.  All that is known now is they are not broadcasting LTE yet.

I may detour to them tomorrow and see if anything was done yet.

But depending on where exactly in Woodmere you're located in, you should connect to one of the towers along Barataria while standing outside.