Network Vision/LTE - Riverside/San Bernardino Market (Inland Empire)

Stuntman

Was in T mobile the other day and almost switched. I live in Temecula and am growing very impatient.  Did a speed test and am getting .3mbps and it doesn't get much better anywhere in town.  Honestly does anyone think its worth waiting. Every time I call sprint they tell me a couple more weeks but I never see results when that time passes... 

Was in T mobile the other day and almost switched. I live in Temecula and am growing very impatient. Did a speed test and am getting .3mbps and it doesn't get much better anywhere in town. Honestly does anyone think its worth waiting. Every time I call sprint they tell me a couple more weeks but I never see results when that time passes...

Temecula looks pretty well covered based on sensorly and our sponsor maps. What kind of phone do you have? Do other Sprint users in your area have the same issue?

When you say well covered are you referring to LTE coverage? I have the iPhone 5S.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both LTE and voice coverage on sensorly look good. Specifically, what is the problem in that town? Dropped calls, or slow data? That area isn't 100% with LTE, and slow speeds will happen until more LTE sites come online. When a geographic area has a bunch of phones slamming data on one tower, it can be a nightmare.

Slow data. My voice coverage has always been good. What is sensorly? There are a couple spots that I will get LTE for like a minute and then it will almost immediately switch back.

Slow data. My voice coverage has always been good. What is sensorly? There are a couple spots that I will get LTE for like a minute and then it will almost immediately switch back.

Sensorly: http://sensorly.com/map/4G/US/USA/Sprint/lte_310sprint#q=Temecula%2C+CA%2C+USA|coverage

I looked up sensorly and I don't know how people are getting LTE in the areas that shows it. Im pretty sure my LTE works because I spend half my time down in SD and it works pretty good down there.  But here in town I'm consistently on 3g save for a brief second it'll switch from full bars 3g to one or two bars lte then will switch back about 30 secs later... don't know???

I looked up sensorly and I don't know how people are getting LTE in the areas that shows it. Im pretty sure my LTE works because I spend half my time down in SD and it works pretty good down there.  But here in town I'm consistently on 3g save for a brief second it'll switch from full bars 3g to one or two bars lte then will switch back about 30 secs later... don't know???

I can tell you that half the sites in your area have LTE active on them. Sounds like you've just found yourself in the dead spots. Some devices also have a tendency to connect to LTE better than others, so that could be part of it. Also, the very light purple marks are almost always outdoor only signals.

Is there a map I can look at to see which towers have LTE? Sorry to be such a pain but I've been trying to get this info for months now and you guys know your shit.

We provide over 100 maps showcasing the markets being upgraded to Network Vision. Some of these are very detailed and are only provided to members that have donated to the upkeep of our site (forum sponsors). These sponsors and premier sponsor members get access not only to these maps but to other Network Vision threads.

A list of the maps is shown in my signature.

To become a sponsor please see this Link.

TS

• Like 1

I'm seeing great progress in LTE in Riverside County except for the town of Menifee, LTE is only to be found in western boundaries and northern boundaries (Quail Valley, Romoland & North Sun City) I don't what is going on but areas that need help is along the Newport Road (Menifee Lakes to Audie Murphy Ranch subdivision) Speeds are just terrible and data is unusable. Durning Peak hours it goes from bad to downright horrible. Trying to SMS is even a chore. I know that this is not Sprint fault because other carriers also suffer this problem in this area. I just wish Sprint can speed things up in this part of Riverside San Bernardino Market cause it really needs it.

Yeah riverside county is still pretty bad. Temecula LTE is nonexistent. Also I work in Rubidoux and get speeds on 3G of about 0.1 Mbps. Terrible

Seems like most towers have been upgraded in Riverside, probably waiting either fiber or back haul . 11ish are still waiting for NV in your area.  

thanks buddy for the response

Become a sponsor  so you can see what is going on, It is totally worth it. I started just as a member, then I donated and now i am premier sponsor. I go on this website more then facebook lol

A link on how to donate:

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/1195-information-about-s4gru-sponsorship-levels-and-how-to-become-a-sponsor/

• Like 1

How much do I need to donate? Is it a monthly thing or one time?

the amount is up to you, the sponsored member status lasts for 6 months. Every time you donate, it goes towards a premier sponsor(100 dollars) which never expires. Don't feel bad if you can't afford a lot neither, like I said. I started with a small donation(what I could afford at the time) and got my feet wet. Now look at me :D. Oh don't think I am just trying to get money out of you, it helps you out more seeing what sponsored members see.

JUST picked up LTE in Jurupa by Pyrite and Mission. Speeds were horrible the past couple days and I wasnt able to load anything on 3G. Checked my phone after lunch and did a double take because I saw the LTE in the notification bar.

Just did a speed test 3.70Mbps, nothing to write home about but at least it's usable data now.

JUST picked up LTE in Jurupa by Pyrite and Mission. Speeds were horrible the past couple days and I wasnt able to load anything on 3G. Checked my phone after lunch and did a double take because I saw the LTE in the notification bar.

Just did a speed test 3.70Mbps, nothing to write home about but at least it's usable data now.

Had a similar experience the first time I got LTE. Use to stream Pandora while at the gym, 3G was unusable for a day and then the next day LTE showed up on the notification bar. Pretty pleased with NV

I live on the ouskirts of Rubidoux and noticed I was getting LTE just outside my house as I was leaving for work. It looks like the tower is off of Pioneer Street? I didn't lose LTE signal, until I was halfway up limonite