Network Vision/LTE - Riverside/San Bernardino Market (Inland Empire)

Stuntman

Look what i came upon in lake elsinore,ca

Network vision progress!

Dont know if its all sprint but i know the top is for sure you can see the new antennas in the next picture

IMAG0864_zps4d9cf976.jpg

Closer look at the new antennas not hooked up yet.

IMAG0863_zpsb02d3a28.jpg

a roll of cable of some sort not sure

IMAG0869_zps8b973d4d.jpg

From alcatel lucent

IMAG0868_zpsc28a300b.jpg

sprint nv with site id

IMAG0867_zpscf54645a.jpg

here is the location

IMAG0866_zpsc16a4c6d.jpg

Look what i came upon in lake elsinore,ca

Network vision progress!

Dont know if its all sprint but i know the top is for sure you can see the new antennas in the next picture

IMAG0864_zps4d9cf976.jpg

Closer look at the new antennas not hooked up yet.

IMAG0863_zpsb02d3a28.jpg

a roll of cable of some sort not sure

IMAG0869_zps8b973d4d.jpg

From alcatel lucent

IMAG0868_zpsc28a300b.jpg

sprint nv with site id

IMAG0867_zpscf54645a.jpg

here is the location

IMAG0866_zpsc16a4c6d.jpg

Do you know where in Lake Elsinore this is located?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

its up the street from the walmart on grape st. between railroad cayon and bundy canyon.

the address is on the bottom picture.

I know exactly where that is. I'm assuming that's the tower closest to Storm Stadium/The Diamond. If that's the case, that tower is in need of some desperate work as get horrible latency and speeds of about 0 to 50kb/s

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Actually no this tower seems to aim towards wildomar and towards the Walmart and down the 15 the tower for the storm stadium is on top of the mountain by main st if your looking at it from the storm stadium its the one on the left the one right next to it is Verizon I've driven up the mountain to see and nothing has started on that yet Verizon lte isn't even up there and the tower closest to the 15 side ontop of the mountain is Nextel.

I saw people working on a tower three days ago in the Menifee area...I think that the tower is co used with verizon and sprint not sure but I saw the same looking panels being mounted like the ones on grape street in Lake Elisnoire...I wish I had pics but my phone died...the tower is located on Briggs Road and Scott Road in Menifee

Sprint w lte ez sell vs shared data plans

It all depends what you need and how are you planning to use it. By the way does network vision mess around with Sprint Femtnocell/airvana I have been having major issues my my evo lte since yesterday only when i Leave 4g on??? :wacko:

Any progress in the Loma Linda area?

Work is underway in your area. There are several 3G upgraded sites across the area, but no 4G that I know of. If you become a sponsor, you will have access to maps which show you the exact locations of all the upgraded towers, as well as all of the Sprint towers in you area to give you an idea of the progress.

How do I become a sponsor?

What is the cost?

There is no specific cost, we just ask that members give what they can. Keep in mind that this site is completely member supported. Running the site and keeping it add free costs quite a bit. So every little bit helps.

I think this will answer most of your questions: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/1195-information-about-s4gru-sponsorship-levels-and-how-to-become-a-sponsor/

It all depends what you need and how are you planning to use it. By the way does network vision mess around with Sprint Femtnocell/airvana I have been having major issues my my evo lte since yesterday only when i Leave 4g on??? :wacko:

Someone that uses data to stream or upload files. Travels around the city on occassion.

Someone that uses data to stream or upload files. Travels around the city on occassion.

It all really depend on the coverage and data you need, I use data a lot but make a choice to make sure to use wifi when I have it available, I love Sprint cause I do not have that the fear of going over my data bucket. Here in So California Sprint was slow but things are getting much better overtime. Of course Unliminted is while your on the Sprint Network and also using your data privileges responsibly :D

It all really depend on the coverage and data you need, I use data a lot but make a choice to make sure to use wifi when I have it available, I love Sprint cause I do not have that the fear of going over my data bucket. Here in So California Sprint was slow but things are getting much better overtime. Of course Unliminted is while your on the Sprint Network and also using your data privileges responsibly :D

My buddy got 27 down/10 up near the Chinese consulate the other day. i am amped for the LA Metro LTE launch!

My buddy got 27 down/10 up near the Chinese consulate the other day. i am amped for the LA Metro LTE launch!

Mee too I cannot wait untill LTE starts rolling here in Riverside County, I get decent speeds on 3G but when LTE rolls out my Evo will finally be put to the test :lol: