Network Vision/LTE - Central and South Jersey Markets

mrradic

I just got done Sensorly mapping part of Atlantic City. I went from the tip of the island to The Atlantic Club, I was getting 8MB average DL. I did Pacific, and Atlantic. Finally we in South Jersey, Especially at the shore see light at the end if the tunnel

• Like 2

Mount laurel nj . Speed today.

Nice speed, I pulled into the Home Depot in EastGate and was surprised to see 4G on my phone, checked the speed and after 2 failed tests I got 0.11 Mbps down.  Useless,  I couldn't update the PRL or Profile, network is horrible now.

you may be on to something Dragon, I just was in Somers Point, and found 4g on New Road by the Acme, I didnt have time to drive around and see how far it went but you can see the small amount I did map on Sensorly

yea i see your mapping most likely a tower around there either has been accepted or being tested

I am not sure if they are testing, or what. I will say that this just started in multiple locations. We have Camden, Mt. Laurel, Cherry Hill, Atlantic City, and Somers Point all within a week. It is right before MS. America, but Sprint must have been getting tons of reports of network issues at the shore during the summer. Hopefully I will get LTE in Wildwood

I am not sure if they are testing, or what. I will say that this just started in multiple locations. We have Camden, Mt. Laurel, Cherry Hill, Atlantic City, and Somers Point all within a week. It is right before MS. America, but Sprint must have been getting tons of reports of network issues at the shore during the summer. Hopefully I will get LTE in Wildwood

I would like to see LTE down wildwood next week I'll be on vacation all next week, would be nice.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I would like to see LTE down wildwood next week I'll be on vacation all next week, would be nice.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

During 4th of July, you couldn't make a call. Texts kept failing, receiving was delayed by hrs

Sent from my EVO

Mapped drive from West Deptford, NJ to Sicklerville, NJ doen route 42.  Still no 4G at all.  Waiting patiently.  Seems as though tower near Cross Keys Rd. in Sicklerville has improved 3G (1.2mb-1.5mb).  West Deptford, NJ still very bad signal 3G (.1-.3 down).