Network Vision/LTE - Central and South Jersey Markets

mrradic

Oh, hmm then I don't think ur coverage is gonna get much better with the NV 1 rollouts as they r pretty much just upgrading existing towers not adding many, the 800Smr rollout might help depending on how far the nearest tower is to you but that's only going to be voice at first no LTE

Was driving through Piscataway and Middlesex today and was picking up LTE all over with 1 to 4 bars. Also for the first time got it in my house 1 to 2 bars all useable data consistent 5mbps. Amazing pings of 50 to 60. Then my phone went to searching and had no signal for about 30 seconds then back to LTE must be working live now. Gonna see if I can drive to the tower and see them

Was driving through Piscataway and Middlesex today and was picking up LTE all over with 1 to 4 bars. Also for the first time got it in my house 1 to 2 bars all useable data consistent 5mbps. Amazing pings of 50 to 60. Then my phone went to searching and had no signal for about 30 seconds then back to LTE must be working live now. Gonna see if I can drive to the tower and see them

Out of curiosity:  where in Piscataway?

The exact tower is located on Baekeland ave right on the border of Middlesex and Piscataway , the LTE is traveling from there to river road possum town down Lincoln blvd rt 28 down to mountain ave. wish I could map on sensorly

Since i started getting LTE at my house even when I'm on wifi my phone shows the LTE signal, so last night around ten I saw the sprint disappear the signal drop for a bout 30 seconds then it came back, but now this morning, no LTE so no sure if the pulled it to do more work today or if there was an issue... Damn lol

4g is going strong on 202 south of the Flemington circle up to the Branchburg border. Any information on when it's coming to Bridgewater / Hillsborough / somerset?

There is some LTE in Hiilsborough right now along 206 coming up from Belle Mead almost all the way up to the movie theatre. There's a little in Bridgewater too near the ballpark.