Network Vision/LTE - South Bay Market (San Jose/Salinas/Monterey)

Xlegendxero

Santa Cruz now on the map! I see what sprint did there in time for the holidays. Hohoho

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Yes. Santa Cruz will be in today's update later today. :tu:

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

• Like 2

Vallejo is north of San Francisco, and nowhere near the south bay.

I lived in Solano County for almost 10 years. We considered ourselves apart of every city in Northern CA. We were part of Sacramento and the Bay Area. Legends in our own minds. Don't you know how important we think we are???

;)

I lived in Solano County for almost 10 years. We considered ourselves apart of every city in Northern CA. We were part of Sacramento and the Bay Area. Legends in our own minds. Don't you know how important we think we are???

;)

Haha Yes very important. We have to stop somewhere on our way to and from the bay to take a piss or get food you know :P

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Robert, this is the second week there have been no updates in the South Bay. Are we running into the same problems (difficult sites/permitting) that the SF Bay market is running into, or is there something else you might know of?

Thanks for any insight!!

Tommy

Hey Robert, this is the second week there have been no updates in the South Bay. Are we running into the same problems (difficult sites/permitting) that the SF Bay market is running into, or is there something else you might know of?

Thanks for any insight!!

Tommy

I have no idea what the issue is. I'll do some asking around and see if I can get some info.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

• Like 2

Any update on when salinas,ca goes live?

No. They are just starting to work in the area. You may have one site in the next 45-60 days. And then each additional one every month or two after that. That's my guess

No. They are just starting to work in the area. You may have one site in the next 45-60 days. And then each additional one every month or two after that. That's my guess

Woo Hooo..... It may not be much , but its a solid answer with a real time line......

• Like 1

Anyone get any LTE near Aromas on the 101? I'm going down to Monterrey tomorrow and I saw there is an accepted LTE tower near there but no one reporting on Sensorly.

I've been waiting for that one to appear on Sensorly, or at least someone to report on it. You may be the first. :tu:

Robert

Im not sure if im going down 17/1 and up 101 or vice versa. I wanna stop by santa cruz for some chocolate bacon. hmmmm. Either way I should hit lte in santa cruz and hopefully aromas. Its been up for a couple of weeks now, I'm surprised no one has hit it yet.

• Like 1

Found out nine sites were accepted in the past few days in the South Bay market. One near Salinas, another near Santa Cruz, one in Mountain View, one in Milpitas, one in Santa Clara, one in Cupertino and three in San Jose. More details in the Sponsor section: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/653-network-vision-site-map-northern-californianevada/page__view__findpost__p__100128

Robert

• Like 2

So I drove down 101 today. Didnt get any lte until I was on 156. A good stretch of it too. So not sure if it's the new tower to the south or the one in the north of 156. It's not showing on sensorly. I hope it'll show up tomorrow.

What does "near salinas" mean.... Is it north or south or salinas...or are we lucky enough to have it in town?

Exact locations are discussed in our Sponsor threads and shown on our Sponsor maps. For more information about how to become a S4GRU Sponsor, you can go to this link: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/1195-information-about-s4gru-sponsorship-levels-and-how-to-become-a-sponsor/

Robert

Someone else did some Salinas too.

So close to my house! I live 5 min from 68/Reservation off of River RD. I need to get a LTE Android phone so I can help out. I just used my upgrade to get the 5 when it came out. Anybody know where I can pick up a cheap Android LTE phone?

Edited by cuthroat

I've been waiting for that one to appear on Sensorly, or at least someone to report on it. You may be the first. :tu:

Robert

I dont think its live yet. I was right under it and cycled airplane mode and nothing. So i guess i hit that new one in salinas for all of 156. I guess thats why it hasnt shown up om sensorly yet.

Why is there a massive hole in 4G LTE in south San Jose? Do the poor people not get LTE as quickly? haha

Two additional sites went live in that area last week. Sprint contractors work on each site the moment it is available. They don't play favorites with neighborhoods. We see just as many complaints about Sprint starting in poor neighborhoods and ignoring the better demographics. Neither is true.