Network Vision/LTE - Austin Market

t3lancer2007

Smells like clear site before backhaul [emoji14]

Sent from my Shiny Band 41 capable Space Gray iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Just wondering, do you use the same server every time? You might switch it up from time to time. Some servers have inherently slower speeds and pings. 

Just wondering, do you use the same server every time? You might switch it up from time to time. Some servers have inherently slower speeds and pings.

You might have a point. [emoji14] I only use one server. I guess I should leave it on auto right?

You might have a point. [emoji14] I only use one server. I guess I should leave it on auto right?

I try out different ones until I find the one that gives the beat results.

Sent from my Nexus 5

TangerineAir, stop posting full size speed test screenshots.  That is just pointless and a waste of space.

AJ

• Like 1

How come the antenna part is blank?

Because Apple.

Please start re-sizing or attaching your images, or we will have to start deleting them. They are huge, and make it very difficult to read the forums from a web browser. 

Because Apple.

Please start re-sizing or attaching your images, or we will have to start deleting them. They are huge, and make it very difficult to read the forums from a web browser.

I cropped that. I really don't know any way to resize them to be proper.

I cropped that. I really don't know any way to resize them to be proper.

When grabbing the image using tapatalk, click the .... thing and then change photo sharing to attachment. I usually go with medium or smaller. If you host the photo through tapatalk it keeps the image full size which is gigantic.

Sent from my iPhone 6 on Crapatalk

When grabbing the image using tapatalk, click the .... thing and then change photo sharing to attachment. I usually go with medium or smaller. If you host the photo through tapatalk it keeps the image full size which is gigantic.

Okay. Now I know

Okay. Now I know

Yeh iPhone is annoying with this app. The images show up full size and on a web browser it takes up 3/4 of the screen lol. Not your fault.

Yeh iPhone is annoying with this app. The images show up full size and on a web browser it takes up 3/4 of the screen lol. Not your fault.

Dat 750x1334 resolution. [emoji14]

Well... Other phones have better resolution. More to do with iOS not having an option to decrease the size of the photo unless you use a photo processor

Well for you folks in Austin, Google fiber sign ups went live today. Get your fiber!

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Well.. I am South of those areas. I guess another 18 months until the actual signups are even an option. Ah well...

Well for you folks in Austin, Google fiber sign ups went live today. Get your fiber!

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

If it ever makes it to Orlando, I would MOVE from my apartment complex to wherever its averrable just to get rid of brighthouse, att, or comcast. Whichever is available. I hate them all

What I do for speedtest screenshots is upload to imgur and then select "large thumbnail" and use that picture. It cuts the size down and looks pretty normal even on a phone screen.

• Like 1

I don't understand. Will it get better in 2015? B41 attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1417569915.576779.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1417569924.813913.jpg

Yes. With the additional B41 sites deployed, and multiple carriers, it will get better. But we've already told you all of that.

I don't understand. Will it get better in 2015? B41

…not if you are getting throttled because you are overusing Sprint as a home ISP replacement.

AJ

…not if you are getting throttled because you are overusing Sprint as a home ISP replacement.

AJ

Why are you making an observation like that? I've never tethered my phone. It's an iPhone! I'm not going to go jailbreak it or anything. I use my data fully legally and within terms of service.

Why are you making an observation like that? I've never tethered my phone. It's an iPhone! I'm not going to go jailbreak it or anything. I use my data fully legally and within terms of service.

If you are using as much data as you, yourself, have revealed in these very forums, then you are effectively overusing Sprint as a home ISP replacement.  Others have pointed out that you may -- legally and within terms of service -- be throttled.

That is my point...

AJ

If you are using as much data as you, yourself, have revealed in these very forums, then you are effectively overusing Sprint as a home ISP replacement. Others have pointed out that you may -- legally and within terms of service -- be throttled.

That is my point...

AJ

Please go more into detail about "Overuse." What am I left to do with no ability to have Internet at my house? The whole reason I signed a contract with Sprint was for unlimited usage. I wasn't intending to be unreasonable, and Sprint leaves throttling, limiting or reducing data rates in any way very vague and unclear. Sure outlined very clearly is that they will cut you off for intentionally tethering and using the phone like a modem, but what about usage only accumulated through the use of the phones data connection? Others seem to go crazy on b41 speedtesting accumulating around 30 gigabytes of usage... They sure aren't throttled getting advertised speeds.