Network Vision/LTE - Milwaukee Market (including Madison)

sajanisch

one tower in the market permits

http://www.city.fitc...778Blizzard.pdf

Sweet! I'm glad to see something happening in the Milwaukee market, even if it is out by Madison. I'm guessing the next "Evo" phone will be out by the time LTE rolls around to the Milwaukee area so I won't even have to worry about the LTE connection issues with the Evo LTE. I guess that's a positive....right?

Looks like eHRPD went live today. :)

Where were you when you saw an eHRPD signal? I'm not quite sure how to look that up on the iPhone field test screen, but mine is only showing 1xEV-DO and 1x.

So excited! I was getting ehrpd yesterday too! Did it happen for the whole market? I did a speed test out in Waukesha, Brookfield, and then Greenfield and got ehrpd on all of them.

(I took this screen shot today, so this is a speed test from yesterday)

ehrpd.png

I'm in Waukesha and am getting Ehrpd now as well. I checked my last speedtest which was 2 weeks ago and that was evdo. So ehrpd went live in the last couple weeks. Getting about same speeds but latency and response seems better.

I'm not checking all the towers, but I'm not seeing any permits being pulled in the Milwaukee area.

Well... I wonder how they're going to approach the Milwaukee market. WIth ones like Chicago, they started on the outer edges and worked their way into the city... So I wonder if they would start way out on the western edge of the state and work through Madison, then Waukesha, then Milwaukee. I sure hope they just start right around Milwaukee and the suburbs. I live in Greenfield and work in Waukesha.

Well... I wonder how they're going to approach the Milwaukee market. WIth ones like Chicago, they started on the outer edges and worked their way into the city... So I wonder if they would start way out on the western edge of the state and work through Madison, then Waukesha, then Milwaukee. I sure hope they just start right around Milwaukee and the suburbs. I live in Greenfield and work in Waukesha.

They will almost definitely work on Madison and Milwaukee at the same time. However, they may start on the outside of Milwaukee and work inward as you suggest.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

I've tried Shorewood, the east side, downtown, and tosa without luck.

I'm getting eHRPD at work by the Zoo and also in downtown Tosa where I live. Have been for the past month or so. The one place I'm still not seeing it is out by Lovers Lane north of Mayfair. Might just be the tower I'm connecting to or the weak signal.

I'm crossing my fingers that any week now we'll see a Milwaukee tower marked as "in progress" or 4g complete in the weekly update. I just got a second job where having LTE and a slightly stronger signal would greatly help!

I saw a guy on the tower around 4148 N Green Bay Ave Milwaukee WI 53209. The southern most tower in the back of the abandoned car dealer right next to the freeway.

But apparently this is not a sprint tower. Keep your eyes peeled for work!