Network Vision/LTE - Milwaukee Market (including Madison)

sajanisch

Where in Greenfield? I live right around 92nd and Layton. I want some band 26!

Cleveland and hwy 100.

I'm not too familiar with the area so if I got the wrong city name my apologies. The screenshot was taken right at the intersection going south.

• 2 weeks later...

How's the coverage looking over by Camp Randall? I'm on AT&T with a Nexus 5 and I'm looking to switch.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Solid 4G by Camp Randall. The two closest towers are broadcasting 4G. The State Street tower is not 4G active yet, and I'm not sure what the hold up is.

I went out driving through Racine and have been getting more and more band 26. I did not expect it to progress this quickly but I'm glasnost has.

My LTE speeds at my mom's house have nearly tripled and I can actually use everything on my phone without it buffering. Woot!

I drove by the tower on I-94 in Delafield at the Sports Commons park as I do every day and there was a truck from Pieper Power working on the base station equipment (I could clearly see this because he covered the equipment from the rain).

This and the other Delafield sites are listed as 3G accepted but they do not have NV antennas.  They are above power lines.

The truck didn't have any kind of lift equipment.

I know that these sites are not listed as GMO but I do wonder if they are.  Can a site be 3G accepted without NV antennas if it will get a full upgrade?

Windsor tower+County m between waunakee and middleton+hwy 14 going west out of middleton I had band 26. Cant post screenshots as the file is too big.

Yup, that's confirmed broadcasting already. You should become a premier member and see all the amazing information Eucker87 has assembled in the Milwaukee Market premier thread.

Also, check my signature for tips on how to post screenshots through Imgur without using up storage here.

• 2 weeks later...

So quiet in here!

I noticed a WE Energies truck at the Sprint tower at the sports commons area in Delafield this morning.  I'd assume they are finally putting in NV antennas, and hopefully the other two Delafield towers follow today.

I'm a little surprised there's still a few towers in downtown (Cathedral Square for one) that haven't received 4G upgrades.

So quiet in here!

I noticed a WE Energies truck at the Sprint tower at the sports commons area in Delafield this morning.  I'd assume they are finally putting in NV antennas, and hopefully the other two Delafield towers follow today.

I'm a little surprised there's still a few towers in downtown (Cathedral Square for one) that haven't received 4G upgrades.

We have all pretty much been in the Milwaukee Premier Thread lately.  Although, even that has slowed down a bit.  Do you still have the Note 2 or have you upgraded to a Tri-band device? 

We have all pretty much been in the Milwaukee Premier Thread lately.  Although, even that has slowed down a bit.  Do you still have the Note 2 or have you upgraded to a Tri-band device? 

Note II :(  Holding out for my upgrade in October, unfortunately.

Anyone noticed Madison speeds being significantly worse over the last week or two? Latency more than bandwidth, but both have been worse for me. Specifically the Beltline/Fish Hatch tower, but all over.

Edited by grumpwagon

Anyone noticed Madison speeds being significantly worse over the last week or two? Latency more than bandwidth, but both have been worse for me. Specifically the Beltline/Fish Hatch tower, but all over.

Haven't noticed anything different here.  The same of slightly better speeds and latency actually.  I spend most of my time downtown and on the west side though.

The Marketplace and Fish Hatchery towers have been real slow for me until this morning. Back up into the 20s down, 9 up. Hopefully they're preparing the B26 switch?

sent from an underwater dust storm with my S5

The Marketplace and Fish Hatchery towers have been real slow for me until this morning. Back up into the 20s down, 9 up. Hopefully they're preparing the B26 switch?

sent from an underwater dust storm with my S5

I have connected B26 in the area of the Fish Hatch tower. Wasn't a strong signal, so not sure if it was from that tower or another.

I have connected B26 in the area of the Fish Hatch tower. Wasn't a strong signal, so not sure if it was from that tower or another.

It's another tower and I know which one.....the answers are hiding in the premier forums.....join us on the dark side.

3ede9eha.jpg

Work being done finally at the Delafield towers. WE Energies crews were working today on Sunday. Not sure why a little rain and some lightning bolts in the air would cause them to stop working around power lines though :)

This is at I-94 and 83. The tower a little east also is being worked on.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

3ede9eha.jpg

Work being done finally at the Delafield towers. WE Energies crews were working today on Sunday. Not sure why a little rain and some lightning bolts in the air would cause them to stop working around power lines though :)

This is at I-94 and 83. The tower a little east also is being worked on.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

That tower is now lit up! I work at the ice arena right next to it. speeds are pretty fast.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

That tower is now lit up! I work at the ice arena right next to it. speeds are pretty fast.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Yes it is!  The tower a little east at the park is live, too.  The other Delafield tower west is NOT.

Ugly speeds near Fish Hatch and Post. Rd. and can't maintain 4g after airplane mode cycle. Makes streaming of World Cup frustrating. Any hope for improvement soon? Used to be better.

According to Sprint, the tower near Fish Hatchery at the beltline has been offline sporadically. I'm sure it'll be patched up soon.

sent from an underwater dust storm with my Sprint S5