Network Vision/LTE - Cincinnati Market

ohioratrodder

We have a brand new site, 3G accepted, could be pico near National Rd. between Ohio 320 and Elkhorn Rd, New Paris, OH. 39.836421,-84.775958

Any Dayton area hunters want to check it out?

S4 Mini & Tapatalk

• Like 2

We have a brand new site, 3G accepted, could be pico near National Rd. between Ohio 320 and Elkhorn Rd, New Paris, OH. 39.836421,-84.775958

Any Dayton area hunters want to check it out?

S4 Mini & Tapatalk

CI70XC744  - Is located just southeast of these coordinates by maybe a mile.  This is not a new tower, I will run and check to see if 4G is finally turned on.

The hardware has been on there for months.  This tower and IN03XC139 are both fed via microwave from CI33XC050.

CI33XC050  & IN03XC139  have the new 8x8 panels!

• Like 1

CI70XC744  - Is located just southeast of these coordinates by maybe a mile.  This is not a new tower, I will run and check to see if 4G is finally turned on.

The hardware has been on there for months.  This tower and IN03XC139 are both fed via microwave from CI33XC050.

CI33XC050  & IN03XC139  have the new 8x8 panels!

Not broadcasting on 4G...

If you could get any SCP screenshots showing address/BID it would be appreciated for any towers in that area, even if no 4G

No problem, I will start accumulating them and post some this weekend.  The only tower that is not hardware complete is IN03XC139

.  Even though I know the B26 card is installed, waiting for everything on top.  They completed structure improvements  a few months back.

Just got my brand new HTC ONE M8. If anyone wants a new phone cheap, buy it on Amazon. Same phone that is $199.99 at Sprint is $79.99 at Amazon. That spinning Spark symbol is annoying but hopefully we will get some spark soon!

• Like 1

Just got my brand new HTC ONE M8. If anyone wants a new phone cheap, buy it on Amazon. Same phone that is $199.99 at Sprint is $79.99 at Amazon. That spinning Spark symbol is annoying but hopefully we will get some spark soon!

I just ordered my son an S5 on Amazon for $99! This next couple months is going to be torture waiting on the Note 4.

Sent from the cosmos

Sorry for the double.post, my phone has been doing this for a while, not just here, whenever I try to upload attachments........it says " cannot connect to the forum, if the problem persists , contact forum administrator " , then I try to hit resend after I see that, and same message pops up, then It ends up double posting......strange......

Is that S5 Amazon deal for $99 2 year contract price ?

Sorry for the double.post, my phone has been doing this for a while, not just here, whenever I try to upload attachments........it says " cannot connect to the forum, if the problem persists , contact forum administrator " , then I try to hit resend after I see that, and same message pops up, then It ends up double posting......strange......

Is that S5 Amazon deal for $99 2 year contract price ?

I got it on a 2yr upgrade.

Sent from the cosmos

Hey guys. As I'm sure most of you don't know I'm a subscriber of AT&T. I have been following this thread closely for nearly a year now. I would really like to switch to Sprint very soon mainly for the unlimited data. Before I test out the network I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Sprint in the Cold Spring, KY area. I see from Sensorly that LTE seems to be a bit lite there. But in Highland Heights things looks pretty strong. I'm likely more concerned with Voice/text since I will be on WiFi at home anyways. Can anyone clue me in if 1X800 has been deployed in this area. Or if not your experience in the NKY area. Much appreciated, thanks everyone.

• Like 2

Hey guys. As I'm sure most of you don't know I'm a subscriber of AT&T. I have been following this thread closely for nearly a year now. I would really like to switch to Sprint very soon mainly for the unlimited data. Before I test out the network I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Sprint in the Cold Spring, KY area. I see from Sensorly that LTE seems to be a bit lite there. But in Highland Heights things looks pretty strong. I'm likely more concerned with Voice/text since I will be on WiFi at home anyways. Can anyone clue me in if 1X800 has been deployed in this area. Or if not your experience in the NKY area. Much appreciated, thanks everyone.

Hey there UCbearcats, I personally have not had any issues with Voice in Northern KY, Covington, Newport, Ludlow, Florence, etc... back 4 months ago when I joined Sprint I had mild issues, nothing major, but I will say it's been great as of late.  LTE is good where it's available, I now get B41 at home, before it was hit of miss with LTE, but now, it's more constant.  Cold Spring I have not ventured much into, I "skimmed" through the area last week, and really did not have any issues.  I came from the Big Red, so it was tough  in the beginning for me but I have to admit I have no regrets switching.  Sprint now offers a 30 day "test" drive, you may want to check that out and see, nothing better than hands on. 

• Like 3

OK I am absolutely blown away with the difference between my S3 and my son's S5! I would have not been so frustrated with my service had I known. If I didn't want the note 4 so bad I would upgrade tonight. He pulled a 43mbps speed test tonight in Fairfield. Highest I have ever had was a 24. And I do know that you cannot reply on speed tests alone but in my office with our phones side by side I got 3Mbps while his got 35Mbps. Coming from an iPhone 4 he is beyond ecstatic.

Sent from the cosmos

• Like 7

I agree! I have noticed drastically improved signals all over recently. I can even place or receive calls inside my house, I have been able to do that for any of the 5 years with sprint.

Sent from the cosmos

• Like 3