Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

They sure are working there way inward instead of outward. Not a bad sign since it means that less densely populated areas are not less of a priority.

probably also because there are less sites in those areas than for example in Mayagüez, Ponce, San Juan, Bayamón or Guaynabo so they can get done with them much faster and easier

I'm in Aguadilla and my signal and data speeds are still awful. I been waiting to see how thw upgraded towers turn out because my contract is up and I may switch carriers. Someone stated Aguadilla was up. Where can I confirm this?

I'm in Aguadilla and my signal and data speeds are still awful. I been waiting to see how thw upgraded towers turn out because my contract is up and I may switch carriers. Someone stated Aguadilla was up. Where can I confirm this?

We have not reported Aguadilla as completed yet. We have a NV sites complete map in our Sponsor section that gets updated weekly. That is the best place to track completed sites.

Robert via CM9 Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

Does Sprint have towers in Old San Juan? Since yesterday I have notice a slight improvement in data. For the past few months it was bearly useable jumping from 3G (.15mb) to 1X or no voice/data at all.

Also last night I did a Speed Test in my apartment in Bayamon and got .80 mb on every test I did last night. The normal speeds where around .10 mb or .25mb so thats a slight improvement also.

The only site complete in aguadilla is on the carr 2 on the exit to Moca. The others are not complete yet.

I did a speed test yesterday in Añasco but don't know how to take a screenshot to put the image here, still learning to use my htcEVO4gLTE:D:):P:rolleyes:

sent from my superFKN htcEVO4gLTE

• Like 2

where do you live

I live at "Sultana" but behind my house there is a gigantic mountain and it creates a kind of a blackhole for all cellphone carriers.... Hence I own the "airave" unit free of cost!!!

sent from my superFKN htcEVO4gLTE