Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

Long time sprint supporter... sprint has become a joke in PR, i have to use 3g all the time because lte barely works. Today its a massive outage also.

Maybe cuz of 'network upgrades' lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Long time sprint supporter... sprint has become a joke in PR, i have to use 3g all the time because lte barely works. Today its a massive outage also.

Yes... Sprint LTE speed in most parts of PR is a joke.

My girlfriend has Tmobile and in term of speeds, tmobile destroys Sprint.

Here is a speedtest from

Tmobile (Aguadilla). Took the speedtest today near Puente La Victoria 329cf69f77072bc3b772fcd495d8ac70.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Edited by gerardopr91
  • Like 1

This was in Aguadilla marina Sunday on my G4 which is only 2xCA. I forgot to change the server but still a big improvement over B25. Hopefully they speed up the upgrades on the rest of the towers.

b4e21b8d242c391fd5cc6b0bfd7c9114.jpg

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Thats Sprint? What place in mayaguez? Do you now what tower you were connected? I would like to test that, im leaving sprint soon but that could give me hope to stay.

That was near the street that goes to Hospital Bella Vista. Near the Balboa electronic shop. Also the same tower covers the Plantillas Mayaguezanas factory.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yes... Sprint LTE speed in most parts of PR is a joke.

My girlfriend has Tmobile and in term of speeds, tmobile destroys Sprint.

Here is a speedtest from

Tmobile (Aguadilla). Took the speedtest today near Puente La Victoria 329cf69f77072bc3b772fcd495d8ac70.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Doesn't Sprint have a good amount of B41 by now. Wait until they also put the open mobile spectrum to use. Their Galaxy S8 also Supports B13 so hopefully Sprint uses that. With the right amount of towers, 3xca B41 15x15 or 20x20 B25 and, 10x10 B13 there Sprint could kick ass.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I went to Mayaguez near Plaza Colon and got a test of 68 down and 10 up, cell id 258 on b41. That give me enough hope to stay in sprint a little longer. Now need that b41 roll out faster in other towers.

Once Sprint upgrades from open Mobile there they should do way better. B41 and, I've heard they got 30 MHz of C block PC's. If that is all contiguous​ then along with the G block they could do 20x20 B25.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Ihope they do that before t mobile deploy 600mhz in the island.Anybody know how long is the wait.?

2019-2020 iirc.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk