Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

Ran a speed test last night.... i was standing in the middle of the Plaza Colon and checked and was running on B41.... but imeager to know when will theyupgrade the other towers in mayagüez...

post-3222-0-08316700-1490813509_thumb.png

• Like 2

Huge difference at my house with a tmobile phone.. also voice over lte

attachicon.gif Screenshot_20170329-161510.png

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Once Sprint uses Mobile spectrum and, channel widens B25 will improve. I will say Sprint is taking too long on B41 there.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

I hope band 25 get 15mhz, band 13 to 10 mhz and b41 in most areas

I wonder how much spectrum had before all this? Meaning I wonder if it would be enough for 20x20??

b41 is live at town, I also got b41 in Los Gapos, EL Litoral, Villas Centroamericanas. Yesterday I was at the Mall and I noticed a few guys working at the top of the tower near the Mall also I noticed one guy at the tower that is located near Western Plaza near the Ford dealer

b41 is live at town, I also got b41 in Los Gapos, EL Litoral, Villas Centroamericanas. Yesterday I was at the Mall and I noticed a few guys working at the top of the tower near the Mall also I noticed one guy at the tower that is located near Western Plaza near the Ford dealer

Speeds are faster right??

Speeds are faster right??

Yeah.They need to improve a lot the network. I spend most of my time in Aguada and the speed sucks. I have my phone on 3G only because LTE here is worst. Now 0.09mb 

Yeah.They need to improve a lot the network. I spend most of my time in Aguada and the speed sucks. I have my phone on 3G only because LTE here is worst. Now 0.09mb

Yea, here in aguada (at my home) speeds are between 0.05-1.2mb with my iphone 7 plus from sprint

But... with my girlfriend's iphone 7 plus from tmobile speeds are from 18mb-40mb at my house

IMG_0030.png

image upload

Edited by gerardopr91

Yea, here in aguada (at my home) speeds are between 0.05-1.2mb with my iphone 7 plus from sprint

But... with my girlfriend's iphone 7 plus from tmobile speeds are from 18mb-40mb at my house

I wonder what att speeds are like to?

I saw a person working today in top of the tower near Aguada's "cementerio" I dont know if that's a Sprint cell

There is a Sprint tower about 1000 feet west of the "Cementerio Los Rosales", providing that's the Cemetary you speak of.  Its actually about 125 feet behind Locho's Cafe.

There is a Sprint tower about 1000 feet west of the "Cementerio Los Rosales", providing that's the Cemetary you speak of.  Its actually about 125 feet behind Locho's Cafe.

Yes, that's the place I saw the person... let's see what happens lol

• Like 1

I was driving on 107 to #2 towards plaza feran. I opened signal check for the hell of it and picked up B41 for a second. I think it was from the Aguadilla mall tower. So it seems the west is finally getting upgrades.

b151d3b6332d081f9b3d4b459d6740de.jpg

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Tengen31, on 31 Mar 2017 - 09:14 AM, said:

I wonder what att speeds are like to?

Well I'm about 40 miles to your east here on st. thomas and att speeds averages around 15mb to 40mb down so I can only assume that att in PR should at least be comparable since st thomas is like living in the stone age when it comes to technology.

Well I'm about 40 miles to your east here on st. thomas and att speeds averages around 15mb to 40mb down so I can only assume that att in PR should at least be comparable since st thomas is like living in the stone age when it comes to technology.

Didn't realize Minnesota and St. Thomas were so close together!

:rasp: