Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

Power is back again on the town and phone is on B25. B13 was good while it lasted. I'm anxious for B13 to come online! B25 in my town is afwul. See for yourself in the screenshot... This is every single day.AjtOdaz.jpg

2 hours ago, Skypr said:

Power is back again on the town and phone is on B25. B13 was good while it lasted. I'm anxious for B13 to come online! B25 in my town is afwul. See for yourself in the screenshot... This is every single day.AjtOdaz.jpg

Normal speeds...  sprint is very congested in almost the entire island. 

On 4/28/2018 at 11:10 AM, Skypr said:

Does the the B13 signal was when connected to Las Guaras tower? or the one in el Guama? 

4 hours ago, 2fastkuztoms said:

Does the the B13 signal was when connected to Las Guaras tower? or the one in el Guama? 

The one near Las Guaras. To be more specific, the tower you see on the hill from highway #2.

I was between two towns and strangely I was able to connect to B12 but the phone was not roaming. I'm pretty sure that Claro owns B12 but need to do more research. By the way, my phone is not rooted, there's no app forcing any specific LTE band and there's no modification whatsoever with my phone. 

In the brief time that I was in B12, the internet was working fine.

Anyone have any clue on why my phone used B12? Out did I understood Signal Check Pro incorrectly?

Update: Upon further research, it seems that MCC 310120 corresponds to Sprint... I'm lost here...

J11xCTf.jpg

Edited by Skypr

24 minutes ago, 2fastkuztoms said:

Yes that one, i check today on signal app an theres B13,  cant connect to it but is there, also in yauco.

Nice, I have seen multiple B13 antennas on the Southwest but successfully connected to only one.

On 5/5/2018 at 12:50 PM, Robert7 said:

Any news...? Some say they are having problems combining the networks..

Nope. I don't know anything else. But my phone has been acting weird near Guanica connecting to B2 LTE and is strange... 

Ins't B2 T-Mobile LTE? Or is this a bug in Signal Check Pro? 

Have seen two weird connections, B12 and now B2...kEZQtxF.jpg

4 hours ago, Skypr said:

Nope. I don't know anything else. But my phone has been acting weird near Guanica connecting to B2 LTE and is strange... 

Ins't B2 T-Mobile LTE? Or is this a bug in Signal Check Pro? 

Have seen two weird connections, B12 and now B2...kEZQtxF.jpg

Has the phone stuck on B2 and we’re you able to pass data? Often phones scan bands and will appear to latch onto them for a few seconds although data will not work...

On 5/7/2018 at 2:52 AM, RAvirani said:

Has the phone stuck on B2 and we’re you able to pass data? Often phones scan bands and will appear to latch onto them for a few seconds although data will not work...

No entirely sure if the the phone was able to transfer data. I will check on saturday on the area again.

Edited by Skypr

4 hours ago, gerardopr91 said:

Well today i was at aguadilla mall and i saw that sprint workers had a meeting in the "aguadilla mall conference room".  Lots of sprint workers attended.   

Interesting... Did they looked like engineers and network equipment staff or just regular sales employees?

3 hours ago, imatute said:

Los Prados, Caguas. 

I feel like Band 13 is gonna be the new Band 25 in terms of congestion. 

Don’t forget that there will be 15x15 L1900 plus L2500 stacked on top of that 10x10 L750 carrier. 

• Like 1

Los Prados, Caguas. 

So many questions...

How come you're not roaming?

Any other area with successful B13 connection in Caguas? What about other cities/towns? 

At least for me, the only two times I connected successfully were when the power blackout killed Sprint sites in my area. Under normal conditions, I have yet to connect to B13 like your phone did.

Los Prados, Caguas. 

By the way, that 1.27 Mbps is much better than the 0.40 Mbps I'm getting on a normal day with B25...

33 minutes ago, Skypr said:

So many questions...

How come you're not roaming?

Any other area with successful B13 connection in Caguas? What about other cities/towns? 

At least for me, the only two times I connected successfully were when the power blackout killed Sprint sites in my area. Under normal conditions, I have yet to connect to B13 like your phone did.

I have to turn roaming on in settings to be able to connect ‘cause otherwise I wouldn’t be able to. 

In Candelero Arriba, Humacao I was able to too, but it was only after the tower I normally connect to was down for a few days. However, after the tower was restored I haven’t been able to connect again 

DFA626E2-A1EB-43B3-BF58-D2BF69673511.png

I didn’t pay much attention from Humacao to Caguas, but once in Caguas all the way to Bayamón I was connected to band 13, except for a split sec where I connected to band 41 near Plaza Las Américas. It didn’t last long though, I soon was connected again to band 13. 

2ec3y4p.png

• Like 1