Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

More B41 spotted. Now is the time to become a Sponsor if not Premier Sponsor for the Columbus Market. Lot of exciting things going on!

B41 popping up like mushrooms all over our market.
  • Like 2

The iphone6 doesn't have Spark Icon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this a complaint or an observation?

observation. Phone is nice upgrade from the 5. For me any ways

I was about to say... I know a lot of us hate that damn symbol.
  • Like 2

\

Pretty good speeds driving between mountains heading to Tennessee.

Nice ! Is this Sprint's network or another company on the roaming partners deal ?

Yes, i know it says "Sprint LTE" at the top of your screen, but I thought it also did ( on my phone ) when I was roaming on that other company's LTE  near WV... the one company that uses the same equipment as Sprint .. ??? cant remember the name.... Arghhh

Nice ! Is this Sprint's network or another company on the roaming partners deal ?

Yes, i know it says "Sprint LTE" at the top of your screen, but I thought it also did ( on my phone ) when I was roaming on that other company's LTE  near WV... the one company that uses the same equipment as Sprint .. ??? cant remember the name.... Arghhh

Ntelos

• Like 1

So I guess the person fishing doesn't like donuts? That's what I always thought was funny about the donut jokes- who the he** doesn't like 'em?

They pretty much take away the seriousness of whatever cause they're protesting for by being jacka$$es. Can't take them seriously.

And, yeah, why waste a good donut like that? Delicious!

• Like 1

Im still needing to use my Airrave. My phone i6 constantly disconnects from it. Can anyone help me with this problem?

What area do you live in?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Can you disable LTE and post a screen shot of the 3G signal?

Whitehall is one of those areas that Sprint hasn't done anything with since the big NV push in February. There are several GMO sites there and unless you're in range of Hamilton/70 site or James Rd site or the site on Etna Rd, you are left with bad service. 

Even if they upgraded those GMO sites, there's a lot of ground to cover and not enough sites. 

Can you disable LTE and post a screen shot of the 3G signal?

Whitehall is one of those areas that Sprint hasn't done anything with since the big NV push in February. There are several GMO sites there and unless you're in range of Hamilton/70 site or James Rd site or the site on Etna Rd, you are left with bad service.

Even if they upgraded those GMO sites, there's a lot of ground to cover and not enough sites.

post-17566-141384098461_thumb.jpg